.two worlds collide. ♡

A FEW WEEKS AFTER THE INCIDENT

Henry and Eugene decided to become closer as friends, and Henry thought that Eugene was 'dating' his secretary, but it was precisely the opposite. Lauren wanted Eugene to notice and love her as much as possible, but he wasn't budging. You two have seen each other behind their backs; he loved you no matter what. It was until Henry decided it would be nice to have a triple date between the men and their significant others. He and Esther... Edie, Eugene, and Lauren, then Lucas and you.

You sit in front of the mirror, powdering your face and putting on makeup. Humming, you continue to get ready for Lucas to pick you up, you pick up your dress and place it on your body and look in the mirror, observing your body, you nod your head and get changed.

You hold your dress as you put your heels on, grabbing your purse you put perfume and chapstick on before heading to your car

You hold your dress as you put your heels on, grabbing your purse you put perfume and chapstick on before heading to your car. As you drive to the restaurant, your head wonders elsewhere, ' "I know." ' You remember his voice was low and husky. Blinking the thoughts out of your head, you pull up to the valet driver and he helps you get out of your car. Gathering your things, you prepare yourself before entering the restaurant to see Eugene with...

"Laurennnn." Saying in a whiny voice, you put on lipstick and rub your lips together, taking a deep breath you mentally prepare yourself for the things that you could think of.

"Hi everyone." You smile as you walk up to the table. "Oh, you must be Y/N! I'm Henry." He smiles and shakes your hand, "And this here is my wife, Edie."

You smile as you make eye contact with her

You smile as you make eye contact with her. ' Henry and Edie Pierce. ' "Hi, Y/N." She smiles warmly. Finally, it came to her, Lauren. "Ah, Y/N! So, nice to see you again." She hides a mischievous grin. "Hello again, Lauren."

Then your focus turns to Eugene who was already staring at you, you quickly take a seat next to him that was also next to Lucas

Then your focus turns to Eugene who was already staring at you, you quickly take a seat next to him that was also next to Lucas. "Eugene." "Y/N." You both have a small interaction.

Lauren stays on Eugene's arm and you have a conversation with everyone at the table. Laughs were heard at the table and you all smile together, Eugene notices your smile and watches you for a bit. Lauren sees and gets up to go to the bathroom, as she's walking she bumps into your chair, making you spill your drink on yourself, "God damn it!" Quickly standing up, you grab a napkin and start drying yourself off.

Glaring at Lauren as she comes back, she sits down and smirks at you. Smiling you continue to drink, you feel Eugene place his hand on your leg, and you place your available hand on top of his. Acting like nothing was going on between you two, "So, Y/N." You jump as Henry calls you. "How did you and Lucas meet?" You and Lucas exchange glances, smiling as you start to talk. "Well, I met him through Eugene. We had a simple conversation and just... hit it off." Eugene glides up your thigh, squeezing as you talk.

You cross your leg over your other leg, his hand still there, just cushioned in between. On the other side beneath the table, Lauren was rubbing Eugene's leg under the table with her leg. Eugene was too focused on you, he had to touch you, he wanted more but he had to pretend that he loved Lauren. He kept moving his hand higher and higher, "Actually, I have to go to the restroom. I'll be right back." You smile and fix your dress as you get up. Bursting into the bathroom, you place your hands on the sink counter and look into the mirror. You take a deep breath and try to control your heart.

She has been glaring at you all night and you could feel her, staring holes into the side of your head. You quickly whisper to Lucas, "She can't stand me." Laughter breaks out between you two and everyone turns to you. "Sorry." Lucas clears his throat and continues to listen to Henry's story. "It's like he never shuts up," Eugene mumbles but only you heard. You hit him under the table and lay your face in the palm of your hand. Lauren tells a story, "This man walked up to me at the office and started asking me about where Henry was, " She points to Henry. "He wasn't in and the time... and he had this cup of coffee in his hand, just waving it around." She gets up and starts walking around the table. "I said sir, he isn't in. It was like he had his panties in a bunch, yelling and me." She laughs and everyone watches her as she walks around the table.

"And then bam!" She splashes wine in your face. "He threw it right in my face, I was so upset and it was so hot." Lauren grins as she watches you. Eugene quickly removes his hand as you stand up, breathing deeply. Everyone sits there, shocked. "Why did you do that?" You exclaim. She gives a smug look and replies with a 'hm.' "Lauren, if you wanted to fuck my boyfriend you could've just asked." Eugene thought, 'I'm still her boyfriend?' "I- I think dinner is over." Henry tries to call for the waiter. Lauren's eyes widen, "Should I tell them about you and Eugene?" She gives a fake smile. And you look at her with a ' you wouldn't dare ' look in your eyes.

"Eugene and Y/N hook up behind my back, Y/N is an exotic dancer, and Y/N is a whore!' She spills to the table. "Awe, that's very cute, Lauren." You reply, her not ready for what you were going to say next. You stare at her and start to speak, "Lauren here, was in my club's bathroom naked. She was trying to make Eugene have sex with her!" Eugene covers his mouth, drops his head, and silents his laughter. "She then proceeds to lie, not is she just a liar but she is a needy bitch who can't keep a man." You grab your things but before you leave, "Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Pierce for dinner." You smile and leave, as you're walking away the heels click throughout the restaurant.

"I fucking hate her. She and those little high heels, little miss perfect." You mumble and grumble as you get fresh air. Heels could be heard quickly approaching you as your back is turned, then as you turn around she slaps you across your face. "Lauren!" Eugene grabs her by the arm and tugs her back. You look at Eugene then back to her, "Eugene, honey. I know I'm in a dress and all," Slipping off your heels, "But that isn't going to stop me from beating her ass." You start to charge for Lauren, Eugene lets her go and steps back, making sure it doesn't get too serious. You grab her and start beating her up, she scratched your face but you continued to punch her as she was on the ground.

"C'mon now, break it up." Eugene sighs, pulls you off of Lauren, and throws you over his shoulder. "Put me down!" You hit his back and squirm around. "Calm down, princess." He says as he walks you to a nearby alley. "Eugene! I was almost- did you just call me princess?" You say with a slightly confused face. "Made you calm down, didn't it?" He places you on the ground. "Touche." You remark as you lean on a wall. "Y/N, you're bleeding." Eugene gets closer to your face. Touching your face and then looking at your hand, blood is on your hand and your cheek, "Huh, so I am." You take a small mirror out of your purse and look at yourself. "Maybe it'll scar." He smirks and you notice his lip. "You were acting like a total jerk, you deserved it." You still observe the scratches that paint your cheek.

"I still hate you." You scoff and he smokes a cigarette. "Still smoking those?" Your eyebrows furrow together into a concerned look. "Live and let die, baby." The smoke comes out of his nose and the rest he blows in the other direction. There was a certain tension between you both, he decides to break it. "That was interesting, your little love story with Lucas... It's not like you two hit it off or anything." He says while leaning back onto the same wall as you. "Well, if you didn't go on the date with little miss perfect then I would've gone with you." You state. "Well, little miss perfect isn't so perfect." He throws the cigarette down and steps on it. Turning around, you kiss him. "I'm gonna go home." You hurry to the valet, passing Edie, Henry, and Lauren.

"Been there, done that." You overhear Eugene says to them. Anger filled your mind so you decided to give the valet driver a little note before leaving. 'Let's have a little talk. My old place?' - Y/N.

Eugene gets your note and smiles a bit, "So, we're playing games now, are we Y/N?"