.you're crazy. ♡

Shakey breaths came from you as you tried to stop yourself from crying. You couldn't do it, and you had to talk to him before you called the psychiatrist; you wanted him to get better and just wanted the best for him.

"I can't fucking stand you." You say to him while you two were on the phone. "Mhmm." He responds. "Eugene, answer me!" You groan, tired of this bullshit. "Y/N, come give me a visit." His voice husky and soft. "No," You sigh. "Have you been taking your medicine?" You sit on the floor next to the phone. "Maybe... Maybe not." He takes a deep breath and groans. "Eugene Everett." You scoff. "You won't know unless you come and visit me." You could feel his smile. "I'm going to work now. Goodbye, Eugene." You hang up. You weren't going to work; you were going to the warehouse and waiting for him there. "Hi, boys." You greet them as you're walking to his office. You knock, "Yeah! One second!" He yells from the other side of the door. Eugene opens the door and is surprised by your arrival. You brush past him and sit at his desk, "Before you say anything, let's talk." He closes the door and leans on it.

Another argument.

"You called me crazy? You want me to see a psychiatrist, Y/N?" He says with a hurt voice. "Yes, I do! I'm worried about you, Eugene." You state. "I don't think I need a psychiatrist!" His voice gets a little louder. "Says the one who was LOVING HIS DEAD GIRLFRIEND AND THINKS SHE'S ALIVE!" "Get the fuck out!" He opens the door. "GET THE FUCK OUT, Y/N!" Eugene yells. You storm out of his office and then out of the warehouse, walking to your car and driving back to the club. "He's such a jerk! I hate him!" You talk to the bartender. "I remember whenever before our brothel burnt down, and he would come in, asking where you were. He was obsessed with you, and he would tell me where you two were going and how he was a fortunate man." The bartender explains while cleaning the glasses. You sigh and hold your head up with the palm of your hand, "He's changed."

Another night, Eugene and the secretary were flirting tonight, "He's fucking with me." You scoff and continue to dance on stage. He knew how to get under your skin, and you knew how to get under his, "I'm glad I could please you, gentlemen, tonight." You 'accidentally' bumped into him by the bar and made sure to move your hips a certain way while walking away. Eugene looks over his shoulder and watches you walk away, "What are you looking at, handsome?" She places her hand on his chest. "Hmm?" His eyes are still watching you but quickly looking at her. "It's her, isn't it?" She pouts. He mentally gags and smiles, "You don't have to worry about her; she's just somebody I know." Eugene places her hair behind her ear. He's never called her anything else but her name, Lauren. She kept putting her hand on his thigh, biting her lip and showing many clear signs that she wanted sex, but he wasn't budging. "Lauren..." He gives a soft laugh as she kisses his neck.

Lauren took him to the bathroom, "Go ahead and strip for me." He purposely hangs his eyes low and watches her. She does what he says, and he still watches her, "You're so obedient," Eugene whispers in her ear, "And I don't like that." His voice changes and he walks out of the bathroom, hands in his pocket; walking outside, he lights a cigarette.

BACK INSIDE THE CLUB

You walk inside the bathroom and see Lauren naked. "Uh-" You move past her and wash your hands. She gathers her clothes and starts to put her clothes on, "I haven't had someone that good in forever." You turn the water off and turn around, staring at her. "What?' You squint your eyes and cross your arms together. "That Eugene sure knows how to put it to work." Lauren zips up her skirt. You rush out of the bathroom, through the club, and outside to where Eugene is smoking a cigarette.

You had grabbed a glass from a nearby table and threw it in his face, smashing the glass after. "Y/N! What the fuck?!" He turned around, hair wet, and his cigarette was now drenched. "YOU FUCKED LITTLE MISS PERFECT?! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, HER?" You yell at him. "Where the hell did you get this from?" Eugene throws his cigarette to the ground. "OBVIOUSLY, I SAW HER NAKED IN THE FUCKING BATHROOM, EUGENE!" You push him. "Y/N! I didn't touch her; why the fuck won't you believe me?" He backs up as you continue to push him. "Y/N!' He repeats your name, but you won't listen. "Y/N! FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!" He shouts as he grabs both your wrists. You jump as he yells at you; his eyes observe yours, and he notices the tears in your eyes. "Y/N..." He whispers your name. You turn your head away; he turns your face to his. "I did not touch anything on Lauren." He whispers.

"I haven't even kissed her; I don't love Lauren. I love you, and you know that." Eugene cups your face and starts to bring your face towards his. "Eugene..." You whisper, and he stops your face, inches away from his. "Hmm?" His eyes looked at your lips and everything on your face. "We can't... We're on a break." You still whisper. "I know." He kisses you.