.mrs pierce. ♡

Walking into the bathroom, Eugene brushes his teeth, uses mouthwash, shaves his stubble, and puts cologne and deodorant on. He looks into the mirror, smiling wide. 

Eugene wanted everything to go perfectly

Eugene wanted everything to go perfectly. He gets into his car and drives to the warehouse; as he's walking in, he sees his gang dressed up in suits and ties. He whistles, "We're gonna be late!" He takes another good look in the mirror and walks out of the house. 

They all walk into the office complex, and he greets the secretary, "Good morning, miss. We're here for the early morning appointment with mister Pierce." Eugene smiles. She blushes slightly and checks the computer, "Mister Everett?" She looks back at him but quickly looks away, unable to hold eye contact. "Yes, would he be seeing me soon?" She takes the phone and calls his office. "Mr. Everett is here to see you." She speaks to him and smiles quickly at his group. "His office is on the second floor and to the back. You shouldn't miss it; it has his name on the door." She points as she gives directions. "Thank you, sweetheart." Eugene grins. She bites her lip as she watches them all walk to his office. 

"Ah! Mr. Everett, is that right?" Henry smiles and shakes his hand. "Yes, sir." He grins and sits down. Henry shifts in his chair as he sees the group of men all standing in his office. Eugene smiles, "Now you listen to me, and my men won't hurt you. Relax for a bit." He adjusts his suit sleeve. Henry gives out a soft laugh and swallows hard, "So! What did you come here for?" The door opened, and there she was, Esther. Eugene watches as she slowly walks to Henry, giving him his coffee. She kisses him, and he makes a hidden disgusted face, "My apologies, gentlemen, this is my wife. Edie Pierce." Eugene stares at her with a particular look in his eyes, he gives her a small wave, and the corner of his mouth almost turns onto a smile, but he composes himself. "Mr. Pierce, I was wondering if you would like a little get-together at that little club down the street. The pleasure club?" He checks his watch. "I don't think my wife would appreciate that." He looks up at her. "I don't mind, as long as you come home at a good time." She smiles and walks out of the office. "I guess I'll be seeing you guys tonight." Henry smiles and shakes Eugene's hand. "You have a good morning, Mr. Pierce." They all walk out of his office. 

"I'll see you later, Miss Arthur." Eugene winks as he walks away, hands in his pockets. 

LATER THAT NIGHT

You powder your face as you get ready to give men lap dances, "Y/N! We had a big business group come in! Let's go, dollface!" The owner shouts from his office. "I'm going, I'm going." 

You walk out towards the group, swaying your hips, and then stop

You walk out towards the group, swaying your hips, and then stop. "Oh my. Fucking. God." You groan. Smiling, you walk up to the table. Eugene was looking away with Henry's secretary on his lap and him talking with the others, "What can I get for you boys?" Some stop talking and answer you, and you go around the table until you get to Lucas and Eugene, sighing, "And what can I get for you two?" You raise your head as you stop writing, waiting for their drink order. Lucas's eyes widen, and Eugene observes you, "Well, look what the cat dragged in." He holds the woman on his lap. "Haha, very funny. I have a job to do; what do you want to drink." You place your hand on your hip. "I think you already know what I want, baby." He laughs. Scribbling what he wants and Lucas's drink, you rush away and go to the bar. "I see he's back." The bartender grins. "He's a pain in the ass; that's what he is." You sigh. 

"Y/N, Y/N! Could you take my place for me? Something is going on at home, and-" One of the dancers runs up to you. "Hurry, yeah, for sure." You say concerned. As their drinks are finished, you hurry and bring them to their table. "Here you are..." You reach over the table, almost bending over, showing a little cleavage. "Is there anything else I could do for you, gentlemen?" You stand there and wait; no responses. "Well, my co-worker Jenny will be taking over for you all. Have a nice night." You give a fake smile and walk away. "Y/N, on the stage!" You hurry. 

Henry sits by the stage, wanting to spend his money but also a drunk mess. Eugene also sits there, still with the girl in his lap. The music plays, and the men in the audience go wild. You walk out with other dancers and start dancing seductively to the music. You get off the stage and dance on a man; he runs his hands all over your body and puts money in your bra. Eugene watches as he rubs his hands over your ass, and some more men want lap dances from you. You make eye contact with him as you're doing all of this, never letting your eyes off him, and he does the same while the secretary kisses his neck. He wasn't drunk out of his mind, and it seemed like everyone he came with was drunk, except for him and Lucas. 

"Gentlemen, you need another round?" You stand by a nearby table. "I think we do, dollface." A random man smacks you on the ass. Eugene saw everything, giving that man a death stare all night. You roll your eyes and continue to do your job; the owner announces that the club is closing, and by that time, you are leaving at the same time as everyone else. "I'll see you all tomorrow!" You yell and wave. You make your way to your car, but you hear something in the alley, like fighting. "Drunk assholes." You start to walk to the alley. 

Before you look up from buttoning your coat, you shout, "Hey! You assholes, get away from the club!" You see Eugene panting and loading his gun, and then you know the man you served on the ground, pleading

Before you look up from buttoning your coat, you shout, "Hey! You assholes, get away from the club!" You see Eugene panting and loading his gun, and then you know the man you served on the ground, pleading. "Eugene! Get the fuck off of him!" You rush into the alleyway and push him away. You help the man up, "You might want to get the fuck out of here before you get shot." He rushes out, almost running. "What the fuck?! What are you doing?" You whisper-yell, and he looks at you. "He was being a disrespectful piece of shit!" He shouts. "Oh! He slapped my ass, and he got away." You say in a mocking voice. "He can't touch you that way!" Eugene gets closer to you. "It's my fucking job! I please, men! I dance for men!" You stand up for yourself. "Well, Y/N! I couldn't fucking stand watching them rubbing their hands all over you!" He shouts. "Tough shit! You were playing patty cake with little miss perfect!" You cross your arms, pointing out his hickeys. Eugene slams you against the brick wall behind you and aggressively grabs your jaw, "I'm doing this all for you." He whispers into your ear. "You're fucking crazy." You push him off of you, but he doesn't budge. 

You stare at him with a disgusted face, "What? You don't love me anymore?" He gives you a smug look. He knew how to get under your skin, he got closer to you and closer, and you could feel his breath on your lips. "Eugene..." "Hmm?" He observes your features. "Get the fuck off of me!" You push his face away forcefully. Eugene licks his lips, and blood starts to form around the cut you gave him from your ring. You hurry and grab your purse, heels clicking against the pavement, getting into your car and leaving Eugene behind.