.my little obsession. ♡

EUGENE'S POV

She walks in, exhausted as usual."You feeling alright?" I watch as she slowly walks up to our bedroom. Her uniform on the floor and her in our bed, "Darlin'?" I sit next to her. I felt her forehead, and she was burning up. Running to get some medicine and a glass of water. Tonight was the night. I was going to dig her up to see the truth. "Take this." Her hand reaches out and takes everything from me, "I have to work late... I don't know how late, but as soon as I come back, I'll fix you up something." I slightly smile and kiss her on the forehead. "I love you, Y/N." The only reason for buying the house was that it was closer to the cemetery. Rushing in, I stare at the birthday candles and shove them off the stone. I started digging and digging and digging until my shovel came in touch with something hard, "Gotcha." I dust the remaining dirt away and pull open the coffin... 

"You bitch." I scoff. Absolutely nothing. 

Quickly shoveling the dirt back into the hole, I rushed to the car once I had gathered all my things. Sitting in the car, my mind went wild. I should take a sledgehammer, break that fucking headstone into a million pieces, and expose her for everything she's done to me. Turning my head, I see her with... is that? Henry Pierce!

I watch as he wraps his arm around her while she visits her parents' graves

I watch as he wraps his arm around her while she visits her parents' graves. "That rich piece of shit," I say as I remember Y/N. "Shit..." Don't lose your shit, don't lose your shit. The car starts, and I drive back to our home.  

The sun peeks through our curtains, "You were gone for a while." She catches me coming into the bedroom. "I told you I didn't know whenever I was coming back." I change my dirty clothes. "I'm not going to work today, and I'm gonna stay in." She coughs. "Sweetheart, you should go see a doctor." My palms sweat, scared for Y/N. "I will... I'll go tomorrow." She walks to the living room. I need to know more. 

She married him. 

In the newspaper, Henry Pierce marries a lawyer from the city. "Y/N! Sorry again, baby, but they need me at the warehouse!" I ran out the door before she could say anything. 

BACK TO WRITER POV

You sit down and watch as Eugene leaves again, coughing you get up and go to search your cabinets. "Why don't we have any medicine!" Struggling to close the medicine cabinet, you stumbled and scratched your arm on one of his razors. "Great, now I need a bandaid." Groaning, you head down to the basement. Smelling something, you looked around, it smelt like a bar room, but you ignored it and continued to search the shelves for supplies. As you were looking, your eyes locked on a hidden room. "Maybe I can find some in here." You make your way to the room, and as you are getting closer, 

and closer

closer

Footsteps quickly come from behind you, "What the fuck are you doing?" Eugene had grabbed your wrist. "Finding bandaids and cough syrup, I was about to look in here, but-" "I don't want you going in there." He takes your arm and leads you to the right shelf. "Why?" You stop at the bottom of the stairs, waiting on an answer. "Can't you just listen to me for just this once!" He starts to have an attitude. You could already see that this would turn into an argument, "What do you have to hide?!" You continue upstairs. "Why do you care anyway?" He follows you. "It's whatever now, Eugene. I don't have the strength to argue right now." Eugene scoffs and goes out to the backyard. Sighing, you watch him. 

LATE AT NIGHT

Another argument, you two just yelling at each other. This one was bad. "OH FUCK YOU, EUGENE!" You yell. "WHATFUCKINGEVER, Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?!" He waves his arms around as you two go back and forth. Tears started to fill your eyes, "OH, SO NOW YOU'RE CRYING?! FUCK Y/N!" Eugene slams his hands onto the counter. Blinking, you rush away. "WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" He follows after you. "AWAY FROM YOU!" "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, FUCKING TALK TO ME! CUT THE SHIT, Y/N!" Eugene grabs your arm, and you turn around, slapping him across the face. "YOU'RE SO DIFFERENT NOW, EUGENE! WHY CAN'T I HAVE THE OLD HIM BACK, HUH?! WHERE IS HE AT?!" You shout at him. His blood boils. Seeing the anger in his eyes, you get away from him as quickly as possible, and you could hear his footsteps rapidly behind you. 

You finally reach the basement, and his feet boom down the stairs, "SINCE YOU'RE SO MAD ABOUT ME ASKING!" "DON'T YOU FUCKING OPEN THAT DOOR!" He yells at the top of the stairs and doesn't think you would do it. Your hand grips the doorknob and starts to turn it, finally swinging it open. 

to be continued...