. so, sorry. ♡

Eugene gets up off the couch and knocks on the bedroom door, "Darlin, I wanted to apologize," He opens the door. "You know the medicine messes with my emotions, and I snapped. I'm sorry, sweetheart." He hears the shower running and knocks on the bathroom door, "Honey, I-" His eyes observe your body as everything clings to you. "What?" A hint of attitude in your voice. "Hmm... C'mere." Eugene watches you as you hesitantly step out of the shower. "What do you want?" You stay a few steps away from him. Eugene grabs your waist and pulls you towards him, "What are you doing?" He kisses your neck, jaw, and shoulders. "Eugene..." You slightly laugh. He smiles against your neck and he pulls away, looking at you. "Y/N, I'm sorry." He kisses you while running his hands over your body. "Are you really?" You stop him. "I am, Y/N. I am." His eyes watch yours. You brush past him and walk to your bedroom, Eugene watches you as you walk away. 

He slowly walks behind you, waits until you are close enough to the bed, and tackles you onto the bed. "I am sorry, Y/N!" He whines. His body on top of yours, and you looking at him. "You've said that a thousand times, I don't believe you." You stop yourself from laughing. Eugene starts to tickle your sides, "I said I'm sorry!" He laughs as he tickles you and you squirm under him. "Eu-Eugene, stop!" You try to stop his hands from tickling you. "Then say you, believe me, say it!" He continues to tickle you and stops for a minute, waiting for you to answer him. "I believe you." You say under your breath. "Huh? I don't think I can hear you, need to say it a little louder." His fingers get closer and closer to your body. "I said I believe you!" You say a little louder and laugh. You stop and stare at Eugene, "I missed this." Eugene gives you a confused look as you cup his cheek. 

Tears run down the corners of your eyes, he gets off of you and pulls you into his chest. "I miss us. I miss us not fighting or us being... us." Eugene sits there with you in his arms and sighs. "I miss how... passionate we once were, always there for each other, and just being in love." Eugene listens to you and stays silent. You look back at Eugene and he looks into your eyes with a guilty look, you get closer to his face and pull him into a kiss. His hand immediately holds your face and deepens the kiss, you pull him onto your body and he holds himself up. "I really am sorry, Y/N." His voice raspy and his nose touches yours. 

You two took things slow, you two wanted to feel every sensation that was going on. This wasn't like the other times you had sex, he wanted you to feel that he was sorry, to taste that he was sorry. 

SLIGHT SMUT WARNING

Realizing that you two haven't touched each other in forever, all caught up in the drama and chaos of what you called life. Eugene slips off your nightgown and observes your body with his eyes and goes to kiss your collarbones, taking off his shirt you watch as he lifts his head as his shirt goes over his arms. There was no talking, just sitting there in each other's presence. He makes you turn over and holds you in his arms, kissing your back all the way down your spine. Eugene bends you over and continues to kiss your neck and jaw, he runs his hands all over your body, "You know... I love every single thing about you." His hands trace the tattoo on your back.