Notes & Further Information

Hi everyone :)

Now that TBOD is finished, I just wanted to provide some information about what I'll be doing next.
Yes, I want to publish TBOD, but only after lots of rewriting and revising. Also, as you probably know, this book is extremely long (roughly 363,800 words, 1200+ pages). No matter which way I decide to publish it, the book has to be much much shorter than it is now. The best thing to do would be to split TBOD into 2 or 3 multiple books but I have no idea how/where I'd split it. I'm open to any ideas lol because it is so hard for me to imagine this book split apart.

Moving on, if you reread, you may find some details that have changed throughout the story, and the foreshadowing of events that have not occurred yet. The faulty details are just because I've been constantly updating this book and some plot points have changed over time. The foreshadowing—everything I've foreshadowed does occur, but not until book two. I know that this may be misleading and I apologize.

Now, on to book two, The Shadows of Starlight! I have most of the book already planned, and it will definitely be darker than book one. There will be a time jump, probably of a few months. The book will primarily be set in Nieves and Asilo, with the POVs of Val, Kye, Zyair, and Neve. I'll answer any questions you have about TSOS in the comments :)

(I decided to make a change—there will be a Zyair POV rather than a Vance one!)

Now, about what I'll be doing next...I'll definitely be taking a bit of a break. I'm starting a job soon, then my junior year of high school, so I'll have less time to write. As of now, I'm undecided as to whether to immediately start preparing for/working on book two, or begin rewriting, splitting up, and editing TBOD so I could maybe get it published before I go to college. As much as I would love to begin book two, I feel like working on rewriting TBOD may be better for me, especially once school starts up again. But as of now I'm still unsure.

Unless there are issues, no matter what I choose to do, TBOD will stay on Wattpad until I am ready to publish it.

You can leave a review/rating on Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57887391) if you'd like to and if you use the app—since this book is so long you might as well make it count toward your reading goal if you have one (I'm sorry; I swear it was never supposed to be this long).

Finally, I just want to thank everyone who has read this book. All of the support means the world to me, and I'm immensely grateful. I love you all <3

The Blood of DarknessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara