Chapter 20- Mobius

"What we're you thinking?!" I yelled at her, "you can't just do that for him to notice you!!!"

"But... I just wanted to grow up a little...." she pouts. "There are other ways! Oh thank the gods your still innocent, otherwise I'll have hell to pay with Shinichirou....." I muttered the last part.

"Now come on, we have a meeting at the shrine." With that, I took off with Emma sitting behind me.

Once I arrived, Emma had immediately taken off to find Draken while I went to meet up with the division captains.

Just as everyone started pulling in, I saw Takemichy being held up by his collar. It seems Mitsuya noticed too and decided to confirm.

"Hey, are you Takemichy?" I heard him ask. After that, I saw him scolding the guy who was holding him and dragged him over to where Mikey and us were. (By 'us' I mean the division captains and me and Draken)

"Yo, Takemichi. Sorry for the sudden invitation" Mikey smiles.

"Why'd you bring your girl here?" Draken asks him, to which he just responds "I didn't think it was gonna be like this." I swear, he's a dumbass.

Draken then apologized to the girl next to him, something about him scaring her to test Takemitchy. I zoned out most of the time until Draken loudly yelled "Emma!!!"

He then tells her to look after the girl, who was apparently Takemitchy's girlfriend. Goddamn, he lucked out. But what I wasn't expecting was that Emma knew him..... I'm sorry..... what?!

"sup wussy boy ♡" she greeted. Me and Draken just look at Takemichy with an irritated aura coming from us, as well as his girlfriend.

Emma explained how she was gonna get laid with him, but he ran away after seeing her in her underwear. I don't know which I'm more mad at, him thinking he was gonna sleep with my sister or seeing her in her underwear. I was beyond pissed.

So, when I saw that his girlfriend had a bat, I decided to join her. "Mind if I join you?" I asked her with a smile. She nods and we proceeded to beat him. Once she was done, she left while I was still fuming. But the meeting was gonna start so I left him alone with a warning. "Think of touching my sister again, and it'll be the hell of you" I threatened in a low voice, which seemed to scare him.

"You done?" Draken asks the both of us. I just gave a silent nod while Takemitchy apologized. He sure apologizes a lot.

"Alright everyone! Gather round, we're gonna start the meeting!!!" Draken yelled. Everyone came together and made a pathway for us. While we walked through, with Takemichy trailing behind, yells of "Good work president" was heard.

Once we reached the top, Mikey immediately started the discussion about Mobius. Mitsuya then started giving out info he found about them while Takemichi, being the dumbass he is, thought we controlled Shinjuku.

This was honestly dumb, we could just go and beat them up to show them who's boss. But instead we're here discussing about this.

The meeting was boring, so I just zoned out thinking about all the ways I could torture Mobius for doing what they did.

I was brought out of my fantasies when Pah suddenly yells that he wants revenge. Followed by Mikey yelling "we're gonna crush Mobius", followed by yells of cheers. I swear, these people yell too much.