Chapter 18

Warning: a lot of cursing

The next day, Mikey and Draken had broken into y/n's school to take her away. No that it effected anyone as they had all gotten used to this routine.

Your pov:
"Did ya really have to pull me out during fucking lunch?!" I yelled at the two. "My poor (f/f) T^T" I cried.

"Alright! Geez, here!" Draken shoved a (f/f) into my arms.

And like that, my mood was instantly happy. No one ever messes with me when it comes to (f/f), or just food in general.

"By the way, why did you drag me out of school?" I questioned the two blondes.

"We're gonna go get Takemichy to hang out with us" Mikey said with a smile. "Who?" I asked.

"The guy we saved from that Kiyomasa guy" Draken answered.

"Oh~ Mr.Crybaby? Why?" I continued to ask. "Dunno, Mikey wants to" was his reply.

We then just kept chatting until a few, I'm assuming, third years tried to stop us. Of course, me and Draken beat them to a pulp before Mikey went into the classrooms and tried to call for Takemitchy.

After about 5 minutes, Takemitchy finally comes out.

Takemichi pov:
I was peacefully in class before there was a sudden interruption.

"Is he in this room?" I heard a voice ask. I look up to see...THE Sano Manjirou is in my classroom!!! Wtf!!!

"Ah! There he is, oi Takemitchy~ let's play!"

These guys are fucking insane!!! Not wanting to cause a scene, I quietly went with them. Only to see majority of the third years on the floor.

"E-etto.... What's all this exactly?" I asked Draken.

"Huh? You mean this?" He asks while gesturing to them, "they pissed me off." Just then, another voice speaker up.

"Oi! Line up idiots. And lie face down." All the seniors obeyed with confusion all over their faces. "You're too far apart" the voice stated, "you're only gonna make this harder for ya."

What I didn't expect, was all three of them started walking on the third years. Heck, this seems normal for them! It's as if they're just washing their face.

Once we reached the show locker, Draken slung an arm over my shoulder.

"So, how ya been?" Draken asked me. "I just got beat up yesterday..." I quietly answered.

"Your free today right?" Mikey asked with a smile. "Uh.... Not really...." I mumbled.

By now, a bunch of people had already gathered. Some even were even just gossiping. "What? Hanagaki's friends with the Mikey?" "Keep it down stupid!" "I didn't know we had such celebrities" I heard them whisper.

Just then, the hooded person whispered something to Mikey and just walked out. Who are they? Naoto didn't mention someone else with Mikey....

But before I could keep pondering, I heard a familiar voice. "Stop right there!" They shouted. I turn to see..... Hina?! What is she doing?!

"Ah... gomen Hina.... I'm pretty busy today..." I said as I scratched my neck. What I didn't expect was.....

Hina slapped Mikey?!

(I'm sorry 😂😂😂 I can't stop laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)Third pov:After Hinata slapped Mikey, she grabbed Takemichi and started dragging him away, slightly shaking

Third pov:
After Hinata slapped Mikey, she grabbed Takemichi and started dragging him away, slightly shaking. "Takemichi-kun, let's go" she stated, "I'll protect you." 

Yet, she didn't get far before Draken stopped her. "Oi... You're dead brat. Think you can hit someone and walk away? Don't fuck with me bitch."

"You think I'm the one fucking around? (The angel swore!!!!) Friends don't walk into other schools and drag someone out without their consent. Takemichi-kun's always been hurt recently, and if that's you guy's fault, I'll make you pay" she states. (Go girl!!! You tell them!)

Suddenly, Takemichi grabbed Draken's shoulder and told him to let go. "Huh? I can't hear you" Draken menacingly said. "I said let her go! You son of a bitch!" Takemichi says with all his courage.

"You little shit. Who do you think you're talking to?" Draken said, getting dangerously close to Takemichi's face. "There's just some things that... I won't give up again!" he boldly states, standing tall. This just confuses Draken.

"Aw, darn. I thought we could've been friends, oh well" Mikey cuts in, "okay then, how do you wanna die?" This sends shivers down Takemichi's back while Mikey just continues with a smile, "I'll make sure you can never show face to anyone again."

Takemichi was now scared shitless, but didn't let it show. "Just promise me one thing," he starts, "just don't lay a finger on Hina."

"Like I care" Mikey nonchalantly said and proceeds to punch him. Only to stop and place his face a few inches away. "Just kidding (^◡^)" he suddenly says.

Takemichi was beyond confused and scared. While Mikey just starts leaving before stating that he would never hit a girl. Then Draken follows after praising Takemichi.

Meanwhile:
'Damn, they sure are taking a long time...'  you thought as you waited outside the school. Before you had exited the school, you told Mikey that you were just gonna wait by the bikes seeing as it was getting boring.

"I swear, I'm gonna leave them here and just bike my way back" you mumbled. Just then, the said duo came out. You were gonna go greet them until you saw another girl going up to them. Wanting to see the drama, you sneakily went closer to get a better listen.

"I'm really sorry!" Hina apologizes, 'huh? Why is she apologizing?' you thought as you continued to eavesdrop. "I made a huge mistake!" she panicked.

"Eh, it's fine. That was one hell of a slap though" Mikey bluntly states. 'Eh? Mikey got slapped? What?' you questioned before bursting into laughter.

Now you got their attention. "Eh? N/n? Why are you laughing?" Mikey asks you. "N-nothing, pft, it's just" you tried to say between laughs, "t-the invincible Mikey... got slapped!!! Hahaha!!!" The four just looked at you like you were crazy before you finally calmed down and they had said their goodbyes.

~a little while later~
"Remind me again why we took this piss blonde with us?" you asked, annoyed by the fact you had to sit behind Draken since Mikey had Takemichi bike with him behind.

"Shut up will you?! Just be quiet and I'll buy you (f/f)!" Draken yelled at you. With that, the ride becomes quiet before Takemichi breaks the silence.

"Why did you want to be friends with a guy like me?" he asks. Mikey just kept quiet before bluntly saying "what a stupid question."

"Sorry" Takemichi sweat drops at his bluntness.
.
.
.
.
.
"I had a brother ten years older than me" Mikey suddenly starts, "he died though." Hearing Mikey say this, you got gloomy. Yes it's been a few years since his passing, but you never really got over it. So while Mikey talked about him, you just tuned it out and enjoyed the scenery quietly before having to stop by a river bank.

You didn't pay attention to the rest of the conversation since you knew that they were just trying to recruit Takemichi. Then you guys went separate ways and Draken bought you (f/f) like he promised. It was a good day.