Chapter 50

"Ouch! Will you be more gentle?!"

"Couldn't you have been more careful?!"

Currently, Izana is bandaging y/n up after the whole incident that went down on their day out.

"If you had just been more careful you wouldn't have been stabbed in the arm" Izana scolded.

"It was a sneak attack! I was preoccupied with the group in front of me!"

"Not an excuse!" And Izana tightened the bandage. "There, you're all patched up. Now let's go. You have to tell those stupid brothers what happened."

"Yeah yeah.... Can you go? If this war is starting then I have to gather some stuff first."

"Fine."

Once Izana left, y/n went into deep thought. Processing her new information that was 'shown' to her during the incident.

In the vision:

Takemichi and Naoto were tied up and a voice was speaking.

".......you should be going back to past now. After all, so many more people needs you to 'save' them."

"Wait-"

-end-

'what the hell.....'

Y/n paced back and forth, thinking about her next actions.

'I have to finish this war first..... then I'll go find Takemichi...... and then I'll help Mikey....... or should I find Takemichi first??? Nah.... It'll be too dangerous if this goes on longer....'

While thinking, Izana had just finished calling the two brothers and entered the room.

"What're you doing pacing around so restless? Didn't you say you needed to get some things ready?" Izana said, breaking y/n's train of thoughts.

"Right.... Sorry, there's just too much going on right now" you replied, quickly grabbing your phone to make a phone call.

"What do you mean? You're not the type of person to overthink things" Ran spoke, but it fell on deaf ears as you started to talk on the phone.

"Remember that list I gave you? Go and get rid of everyone whose name is on it. Then provide me with some guns............ you know my favorite ones, just make sure to have tones of spare bullets, we'll need them................ Alright, everything better be done by the end of this week."

Y/n ended her phone call and turned to see confusion on the three boys. "What?" you asked.

"What was the list for?" "And is our name in there?" "You have a favorite type of gun?!"

One by one, the questions were asked. Y/n couldn't help but chuckle at the innocence.

"That list is a list of those who betrayed us. I gathered that from the few spies I had around. And no, your names aren't on there. And my favorite gun is (name). There, anymore questions?"

"When will the war begin" Izana asked, becoming serious.

"I would say in two weeks. Knowing them, they'd want to something unpredictable and then deliver the date."

Another pov:
"It seems that things are getting interesting..... I wonder how that wife of mine is doing. No matter, I'll just give her a little surprise"