Chapter One

⚠️NSFW⚠️

The sound of skin slapping against each other resonated throughout Izuku's dormitory. His boxes were packed, leaving nothing but his bed. He didn't know that he was going to use it, this much tonight. But he'd glad he left the sheets on.

"Ah... Ha... Oho~ S-Slow down! Jeez- You're tearing me! F-Fuck, stop!" Midoriya pleaded, tears of pleasure and pain rolling down his cheeks. 

"Ah, fuck, calm down! I get you're a virgin, but damn. I've never had anyone this whiny in bed, before. Just deal with it, eh?" The blonde retorqued, rolling his hips forward once more. Izuku stuffed his face in his pillow, a muffled moan escaping his lips. A sudden wave of pleasure overtook him, leading him to ejaculate over the bedsheets for the second time that night. 

He and Katsuki Bakugou had only known each other for 4 months. But Izuku had taken in instant liking to the blonde, from the minute he met him. Although, he never admitted that, since he had too good of a reputation to ruin it all on a crush. However, an innocent crush soon turned into something... Bigger. It started when his classmates teased him, for being an 18-year-old virgin. So, he decided to take a step, and get laid. His mind instantly trailed off to possible people, who'd be willing to, although nobody was interested. And up to now, Midoriya is still confused on how the person he loves, ended up with him in bed. 

"Ah~ I came..." The greenette whined, throwing his head back. The small male struggled to roll over, so he'd be able to face the blonde better. 

"I haven't yet, so buckle up, baby boy~" The older teen seductively spoke, pressing his chest against Izuku's. The blonde pressed a quick kiss on Midoriya's temple, rolling his hips forward a few times. The bot beneath him continued to moan sweetly, sending a large amount of blood to his head. He always thought of Midoriya of quite attractive, so when the greenette approached him, drunk and offering a hook-up, the blonde just couldn't refuse. 

Even though Izuku was a goody-too-shoes kind of guy, he was nice, adorable and respectful. His hair was soft, and so was his voice. He was social and happy, most of the time, which always led him to have a good aura around him. Which is probably why Bakugou fell in love with him that easily. Of course, nobody can know that. It would ruin his reputation, if people found out he liked such a preppy boy. 

"Ah, ah, ah, ah~ ah~ AH~ AH~ Oh, Oh..." Bakugou's voice raised in pitch as he released his load inside the freckled male. He waited a few seconds, waiting for Izuku's legs to stop shaking from the intense orgasm, before pulling out and removing his condom. Nearly immediately, he fell down onto the mattress, limbs numb. 

"Ah, Jesus Christ." He whispered, looking over to the other boy, who was flushed red, and whining. "You good? I wasn't too rough?" The blonde asked, rolling onto his side. He watched as Midoriya faced away, his hand reaching up from his rear-end, blood staining his fingers. A worried look printed itself across his face as his lover sat up. 

"Fuck... Sorry. Let me clean that up for you." He offered, only to be rudely refused. It was clear Midoriya was unhappy, which is why the blonde just left him alone for the time being. Besides he knew he was going to be with him often, from now on. 

Very, very often. Whether Izuku knew it or not, Katsuki was used to these kinds of things. Nobody can resist him, once they've got a taste. 

Which means, Izuku will surely be back soon.

First chapter is kind of short... Just a little sneak peak. This story will probably have about 5 to 7 chapters, and will mostly be a NSFW story, since I've had a few request... From some little horny readers...😏Hehe. So, not anything too long. Anyways, hope you enjoy... Stick around for the second chapter! It should be out in the next few days. Love and appreciate you all! Have a nice day!

PS: I've never written an entire NSFW story, so let me know what you guys like and dislike.

-Sucky Author