X.

Soulmate AU where everyone is born with a ring on their finger, the color of the ring indicates the emotion that your soulmate is going through. For example : red is anger, yellow is happy, blue is sad, love is purple, grey is fear, and green is envious or disgusted.

When you finally meet your soulmate the ring turns pink

And when they die, it turns black and falls off your finger, becoming dust

just imagine you in your bed staring at the ring, and all of a sudden it goes black. you turn on the light to make sure it's not actually black, but to your dismay it is.

You grieve for someone you haven't even met

------

You stood back as Eddie showed the others a newspaper ad for the War Zone. You listened to bohemian rhapsody with one headphone on, "check this out; the War Zone. I've been there once, it's huge, they got everything you need for, uh... Well, killing things, basically."

"Sounds like it's the place then," you said as you bopped your head to the beat of the song, one good thing was your never gonna get over this song.

"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin asked, "is that a grenade, I mean how is any of this legal?"

Eddie just said, "well lucky for us it is, so, this... This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins, as long as we steer clear of the main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks."

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone," Erica told them.

"Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons," Nancy stated, "so I think it's worth the risk."

"Me too," Lucas adds.

Eddie nodded, "I concur."

"But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back," Dustin points out.

Eddie then says, "who said anything about bikes?"

"You got some sort of car we don't know about?" Steve asks.

Eddie just sits up and smiled at Harrington, "it's not exactly a car, Steve," you smiled liking whatever idea he had planned, "and it's not exactly mine, but, uh... It'll do," he pulled the bandana out of his pocket and threw it at you, "so you can hide your face and hey, Red," he said looking at Max, "uh, you got a ski mask or another bandanna, something like that?"

Max just raises an eyebrow having one idea.

------

You all hide behind Eddie while he crouches with a Halloween mask on his face while you have his bandana hiding your face still listening to bohemian rhapsody.

He gives you guys the signal before going to the right RV where he gets behind it and opens a window climbing in, you climb in after him and pull of the bandana, "that was easier than I thought it'd be..." You commented.

"Still gotta get this puppy moving," Eddie said helping you up.

Eddie locked the door before getting in the driver's seat, you sat next to him and you looked at him as he got the wires out along with the wirecutters, "have you ever done this before?"

"Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asked as well.

"Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball," Eddie shook his head, "my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire. Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto. So yeah, really living up to that Munson name."