XI.

SUICIDE WARNING

Soulmate AU where everyone is born with a ring on their finger, the color of the ring indicates the emotion that your soulmate is going through. For example : red is anger, yellow is happy, blue is sad, love is purple, grey is fear, and green is envious or disgusted.

When you finally meet your soulmate the ring turns pink

And when they die, it turns black and falls off your finger, becoming dust

just imagine you in your bed staring at the ring, and all of a sudden it goes black. you turn on the light to make sure it's not actually black, but to your dismay it is.

You grieve for someone you haven't even met

------

"Be careful."

Steve was going first into the gate, you watched worriedly as Eddie held your hand, "hey Steve," you spoke up making him look your way, "good luck."

"Thanks, Y/N," he said as he climbed into the gate, "here goes nothing," He back flipped onto his feet, looking back up at them.

Robin just waved her hands, "woohoo, what does he want us to do? Applaud?" she asked sarcastically.

Steve went and grabbed the Upside Down bed and held on to the rope, "alright, let's go."

Nancy went first, and Robin kneeled to help her, as she fell onto the mattress Steve helped her up, "gotcha."

Eddie went next after her weapons, of course, Steve helped him up, and then his weapons.

You climbed up the rope and fell onto the mattress, Eddie helped you up as you smiled at him, "thanks." 

They sent your weapons down which you grabbed.

Then Robin came down making Steve and you help her up.

And finally, it was Dustin.

"Hey, guys, listen," Steve turned to you three, "if things here start to go south, I mean, at all, you abort. Okay? Draw the attention of the bats, keep 'em busy for a minute or two, we'll take care of Vecna. Don't try to be cute or be a hero or something. Okay? You guys are just-"

"Decoys," Dustin nodded, "don't worry, you can be the hero, Steve."

You nod, "yeah, it's not my style anyway."

"Absolutely, I mean," Eddie agreed, "look at us," he looked at you and Dustin, "we are not heroes," as they began to walk away Eddie spoke up again, "hey Steve," Harrington turned to look at him, "make him pay."

You guys found all the metal you could find and welded it to Eddie's trailer, Eddie and you even took some fencing off and welded it as well! "Not bad," Dustin says looking at the masterpiece that you three have created.

"Now for the fun part," Eddie comments.

You smiled, you love when Eddie plays music, so this is gonna be fun. You follow him inside his bedroom where he stops, "jesus- It's like... She was destined for an alternate dimension," he says looking at his guitar, "what do you say, sweetheart, Henderson, are you two ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?"

"That a rhetorical question?" Dustin asked.

You nodded, "I'm always in."

"Let's do it."

------

"She's in, move onto Phase three," Robin says over the radio.

"Copy that, initiating Phase three," Dustin answers as he plugs in the speaker for the guitar, "let's hope they hear this."