NEXT DAY

It was geography class.
"Ughhh" Seokmin groaned. It was his least favourite subject and not to mention he will see the person he's been avoiding.

He went to the class and took a seat at the very last to be unseen.

He saw Joshua enter the class with Mark and Jungwoo. How does he look so ethereal everyday. But he did notice the eye bags under his eyes and immediately got worried about the older.

The professor came in no time.

Okay so class you all have to make a good, detailed and knowledgeable presentation on Some Contributors to Geography. You have to explain all the types and sub types with proper diagrams. I have made pairs for the project myself so do not complain and work. Deadline is next week so get to work I guess. Am announcing the pairs so work well with your partners.

Jungwoo Mark
Xiaojun Hendery
Yuqi Minnie
Doyoung Yuta
Renjun Jeno
Jisoo Seokmin
Moonbyul Solar
Minhyuk San
Etc.....

Groans and cheers echoed. Seokmin was so done. It was like the universe wanted him in an awkward position with his hyung.

Joshua was satisfied that he'd finally talk to seokmin and looked for him around the class but couldn't find him because of the chaos.

"Seokmin!?" seokmin turned to doyoung who called him and started chatting about something not noticing someone watching them from afar.

Joshua walked to him with a sort of sullen expression. "I'll be at your place around 4 today let's discuss the project then" he said in an emotionless tone, definetely sulky at the younger and walked away.

"Hyung, i messed up right? He's angry with me for sure now" he said to doyoung worried. He was closest to doyoung excluding their common Friends. Doyoung being litterally the problem solver he is, always listened to Seokmin.

"No Min, chill just talk to him today it'll be fine i promise" He answered calming the younger. Seokmin could only nod.

"Oh oh my god i Better go and clean my room. I only have one class left, bye hyung thank youu and love youu"

" I love him more" doyoung's boyfriend yuta spoke up. " Yes yes i know" doyoung smiled lovingly at his boyfriend.

Joshua slammed his books on the table causing Seungcheol to  flinch earning few glares from people around. They were in the library.

"WHY IS HE DOING THIS? WHY ME and okay AND WHO THE HELL DOES HE LIKE NOW?" He ranted.

"Dude we are in the library, keep it down will you?" Scoups said pulling a chair for the other to sit on.

"no Seungcheol you dont get it, he is so fine with everyone else but me ."

"Wait you said you are meeting him today right?" Joshua nodded. "Good then sort it out, and why get so worked up it's not like you like him or something."

"Pfft of course i don't " Joshua mumbled looking down fidgeting with his fingers.

They both did their work and it was soon 4 already. They said their goodbyes and Jisoo left to meet Seokmin.

Eventually Joshua left and so did Seungcheol, to meet up with Jeonghan. Being the same age the two had gotten close soon and they enjoyed each other's company as well.

On reaching the cafeteria of their college where thay had planned to meet and later hangout probably, he saw jeonghan with another guy. this seemingly other person was tall and looked kinda bulky and mascular. but what seungcheol didnt like was the way Jeonghan looked so uncomfortable near him.

Jeonghan's POV

i reached the cafeteria few minutes earlier fidgeting with my stationery as i waited for scoups. a hand tapped on my shoulder i widened my eyes in the anticipation of Seungcheol; just to be disappointed. it was him, why was he even here? i was relieved that i won't have to see him but what the hell is he doing here?

"hi hannie", he said. Oh the voice i hate so much, he dares to try act friendly after all that he has done. I froze, i hated that even after two years he has such effect on me. I just looked down without uttering a word, my hands became sweaty i wanted to scream at him but no i cannot there are too many people around. His palm reached to my cheek i pulled away from his touch. I just wanted to be disappear at that moment.

"Hey babe, did you wait for long?" I felt a hand grab my waist lightly and give me comforting circles. It was his voice which immediately calmed me down. I turned to see Seungcheol looking at me with all care in his eyes. I melted down in his touch.

_______•••••••••••___________••••••••••_________
___________________________________________

Note
So longggg
So am going to use this for dialogues. I might switch sometimes too.
Hope the chapter wasn't boring
Tried to add pinch of jealousy and
A bit of jeongcheol:>>>>
I love doyoung btw
Have a great day/ night ahead 🌸💗

Hope the chapter wasn't boringTried to add pinch of jealousy andA bit of jeongcheol:>>>>I love doyoung btw Have a great day/ night ahead 🌸💗

Edit: update for the very few but precious readers keeping up with this.

Also i got my first album!!! Finally it reached. My pulls were Mingyu, shua, seungkwan and our tigerrr

Horanghae y'all
If any one is reading that is

1450 words