Second round; Liang ran towards the boy and wrapped his legs around the boy's head and sent him to the ground, [Name] cheered only to stop when the boy tried to get off of Liang, trying his hardest to breathe. That was painful, but two points for Liang!

Cheng; The boy clenched his jaw as he walked in the mat with another competitor. The flag warns, They bowed, Cheng's eyes never leaving the boy and as soon as the flag waved- he strikes! The boy got hit, Cheng got his first point. The boy tried saving his energy by dodging Cheng's next move only for him to lose deliberately by Cheng's force kick. Second point for Cheng!

It was Dre and another; The male launched a kick, Dre dodged but he didn't stop there, the male kicked one kick after another, Dre dodged from one to another and so as he saved his energy. The male strikes, Dre grabbed his leg and lifted him over his shoulder before sending him back, "That's right, Baby!" Sherry and [Name] cheered, Chao, Houyi, and Huan shouted as they cheer.

Wu ping; The boy in blue uniform had his way with another kid. Let's just say he was hardcore but [Name] was occupied by both Dre and Cheng.

It was cute to watch as Cheng prep himself up by jumping up and down before walking towards the mat. Cheng spins and he kicked his competitor, [Name]'s eyes widen at Cheng's figure, looking down at the boy whilst walking around him, his jaw clenching to show how eager he was to win.

The boy in purple uniform; The boy dodged every kick Dre sent but only for Dre to sent out a flying kick, "GO DRE!" [Name] shouted, pumping her fist in the air. [Name] watched as Dre was placed on a banner for the semi finals.

Another team; Cheng strangled his enemy and punched him the face repeatedly, [Name] pursed her lips wondering if it was the right time to swoon over her secret lover.

Cheng stood up and flicked his wrist, looking at his knuckles that were now red, Cheng looked up and gave another wink towards [Name]. "Wow, what made him so soft for you?" Harry chuckled as he got nudged by [Name] who was hoping Dre didn't see that.

Liang; He got defeated by Wu Ping by roundhouse kicking him. Cheng stared at Wu ping in rage, Master Li watch in disbelief as their other teammates watch in shock.

Zhuang; Dre and him bowed before Zhuang screamed and did all this stunts, Dre watching him with confusion but nonetheless kept focus as Zhuang swung his arms around, Dre arched his back and dodged but got hit by Zhuang's wrist making [Name] and Sherry, along with the others who was on Dre's side, booed.

Dre crouched down and tried to trip Zhuang on for him to jump. Quickly, Dre took this opportunity after Zhuang landed down, Dre sent out a roundhouse kick and sent Zhuang to the ground.

"DRE PARKER ADVANCES TO THE SEMI-FINALS!"

Everyone got ready for the semi-finals by placing a portable stage in the area with another mat in the middle, They even placed red tables and chairs around. Name] drank some water, thanks to Nana. "Here, Love you!" Nana winked and sent out a sissy-kiss at [Name] making her smile, Nana walked away to buy more water.

Everyone gathered around to watch as the announcer walked on stage, "And now the first semi-final of the evening..." The large television showed the tournament champions.

Cheng vs Wu Ping
Liang vs Parker

First Round; Cheng vs Wu ping!
The two walked on stage, everyone cheered. The flag waved, Wu Ping launched but was dodged by Cheng. The male sent out kicks after kicks, Cheng dodge and dodged but finally, Cheng kicked his which sent Wu Ping to the ground making everyone wince.

It wasn't over; Cheng got up and ran towards Wu ping, He jumped but before Cheng could launch his flying punch to Wu ping, the man pulled the boy in blue uniform away before stopping Cheng.

[Name] watched in disbelief, Cheng's eyes widen and looked around. Second round; Wu Ping was out of breath, his teary eyes decided to have hope but was quickly wiped away by Cheng who wrapped his arms around his neck and swung his legs back so that Wu ping was pinned to his knees. The man with the flag tried to pry Cheng away but he wouldn't budge, Cheng frantically looked around to meet [Name]'s [E/C] worried orbs. He stopped before quickly pushing Wu ping away from him.

Third round; That didn't stop Cheng from pulling his anger out on Wu Ping, he strikes and strikes and finally when Wu ping was on the ground, Cheng jumped and elbowed the poor male on the stomach making his groan in pain.
Three points!

Cheng advances to finals!

The fighting dragons quickly ran towards Cheng and hugged him, it melted everyone's hearts as they awed, [Name] smiled though it was kind of harsh that Cheng would elbow that poor teen.

"Next semi-final, Introducing Fighting Dragon, Liang!" Liang stood up as the announcer announced his name, "And the surprise finalist, Dre Parker!" [Name] watch as Dre nervously stoo up as everyone cheered.

Liang stood on the stage, Dre slowly walking up. It was nerve wrecking!

One more chapter to go!