eight;

The Parkers went home, still frowning from earlier's event

The Parkers went home, still frowning from earlier's event. "You think mom will notice?" Dre asked, looking at himself. "Yeah, it still looks pretty visible." [Name] answered, looking at Dre's uniform that was similar to hers.

The two quietly went to the building, hoping that Sherry hasn't come home from work yet.

"Shh!"

"You shush-"

Dre opened the door, spotting Sherry on the couch asleep. "Quick," Dre whispered, gently pushing [Name] in front of him.

The siblings walked to their separate rooms to change their clothes, [Name] closed her door before grabbing whatever's appropriate to wear, The girl was planning on exercising her legs outside the park with other people dancing.

A flowy skirt was appropriate for splitting, she is going to stretch her legs. The girl learned ballet, of course she's gonna dance ballet.

Suddenly, the girl heard a knock on her door. In an instant, she fixed her shirt before opening the door to see Dre. "I'll use the TV today, okay?" Dre said, [Name] furrowed her brows and frowned. "What? you used it yesterday." Dre sighed and shut his eyes, "Look, I found the karate channel. I need to learn martial arts." [Name] looked at Dre like he was stupid, "On TV?" she asked, knowing that tutorials on TV were slightly accurate but was too boring to learn rather than actually learning in person so that your teacher can correct you.

"Yeah." Dre nodded, "Okay, Fine. I'm going to the park anyways." Dre smiled before running away to turn on the TV.

[Name] grabbed her headphones and phone before walking out her room, The girl grabbed her ballet shoes and sat on the couch, ignoring Dre punching and kicking the air as he followed the instructions on TV.

"I'm heading out. Be back before sundown, Bye!" [Name] waved, Dre nodded. "Bye Sis!" The girl opened the door before closing it behind her.

[Name] looked outside to see there weren't too many people outside, just elders dancing and stretching. Kids here and there but mostly, No bullies. [Name] turned on her headphones and placed it on her head, walking out the building to find a large area to dance.

"Excuse me, is this area used?" [Name] asked an elder, pointing at a large area next to the park where no one was dancing. "No dear, go ahead. What a lovely skirt you have." The elder's white curly hair bounced up and down as she leaped from side to side.

"Thank you." [Name] smiled.

Finally, [Name] turned on her playlist 'Fur Elise' before stretching her legs and torso, her arms were easy to warm-up. "Okay," She whispered to herself, wiggling out her nervousness.