four;

"Hey, [Name]!" A familiar voice called, [Name] looked around to see Harry playing basketball with his friends

"Hey, [Name]!" A familiar voice called, [Name] looked around to see Harry playing basketball with his friends. "Where's Dre?" He asked, noticing that Dre wasn't with her.

"He went to go get the maintenance man." Harry laughed at the thought of Dre repeating himself for he knows Dre doesn't know how to speak chinese. "He can't speak Chinese." Harry said, "He needs to practice." [Name] spoke which made Harry's eyes widen in shock, "Wow, you're good." [Name] shrugged and smiled.

"Want to play with us?" Harry asked to which [Name] politely declined, "No thank you, I'm still tired." Harry nodded before walking back to his friends who was calling out to him, "See ya!" [Name] nodded before looking around the park.

As her gaze wandered from person to person, she spotted a girl playing a violin. New target, [Name] nervously walked towards her and waved. The girl looked up before smiling at the sight of a new face, "Hello, I'm [Name]" The girl's smile widen before she made room for [Name] to sit.

"Are you new?" she spoke, "Oh, uhm...Yeah." The girl nodded, not knowing she speaks english. "I am Meiying" she placed her violin on her lap and held out a hand for [Name]. "Nice to meet you." From a distance, Dre looked around. It amazed him that so many people were either playing or just taking a walk, he'd never confess to it but it was a calming feeling.

Suddenly, when he turned to the left, he saw his sister talking to a young lady their age. Dre found her quite charming and gentle from the way she talked with [Name] and from the way she glanced from side to side when she talked.

"Hey, Man! You made it." Harry appeared, which caught Dre's attention. In an instant, Harry passed the ball to Dre who caught it with his reflex, "Welcome!" Dre looked at the ball with a confused look.

"You play, right?" Harry asked, "Yeah." Answered Dre. "Your sister's over..." Harry looked around before spotting the familiar girl talking with someone, "There!" Harry lifted his left arm and waved.

"Hey [Name]!" Meiying and [Name]'s attention on each other was broken before they focused on Harry and Dre. [Name] smiled to see her brother standing awkwardly, Quickly, [Name] waved before turning her head back to continue their conversation with Meiying.

"My mom got transferred, s-she..." [Name] stopped mid-sentence when she noticed Meiying's attention wasn't on her. Curious, the girl followed her gaze before spotting her brother paying ping pong with two elders.

"Taken a liking to Dre?" Meiying's head turned back towards her before her cheeks grew red, "O-Oh, is he your lover?" [Name]'s eyes widen before laughing outloud, "Dre's my cousin, but I call him brother." Meiying lets out a sigh of relief before smiling, "He is different." [Name] nodded and smiled.

Meiying kept chuckling at Dre so she figured, why not introduce them to each other? The girl excused herself before walking towards Harry who was standing still, looking at the other kids. "Harry!" She called, "Oh, Hey." Harry greeted, passing the ball to one of his friends.