twenty two;

Another school day

Another school day. It was as the same as always except, Cheng wasn't present. Was it weird? For the students who knew Cheng had awards for 'perfect attendance' Yes, Definitely.

"Hey, Where Cheng?" One of [Name]'s classmate asked her, knowing she and Cheng had been close for the past few days. [Name]'s face heated up as she lightly gripped the straps of her bag. "I don't know, He's probably just sick." [Name] replied. Though, She doesn't know herself but, she thought he needed time especially from yesterday.

The day went on, study, more study, a break, lunch, study and so on so forth.

[Name] finally went with Dre on his training with Mr. Han for she realized that she hasn't visited Mr. Han since the fight which was quite a long time.

"You've been doing that for hours, Dre." [Name] sighed boredly, looking at Dre who was putting his jacket on and off, placing his jacket up and down.

"I know," Whispered Dre, looking at Mr. Han who was taking a sip from his cup. "You know, Mr. Han, I told you." Dre snapped, [Name] sat down next to Mr. Han and raised a brow at his sudden attitude.

"I get it, Okay?" Dre said but nonetheless continued to mess with his jacket. "Be respectful, I got it." Oh, so that's why Dre finally place his jacket on the coat rack. Neat.

"I put my jacket on a thousand times, I took it off a thousand times." [Name]'s head perked up, Dre threw his jacket to the ground and looked at [Name], "Okay? This is stupid." Dre said.

"I'm done." He said, grabbing back his jacket before walking away. "They can beat me up of they want to, Come on [Name]!" The girl sat still, same with Mr. Han.

"Wait, so you guys haven't been doing Kung Fu?" She asked, "Yeah, That's why he only has one student!" Dre turned around with an angry expression, "Because he doesn't know Kung Fu!" [Name] furrowed her brows and stood up, "Are you kidding me?" She asked, "He literally beat up Cheng and his friends, How is that not Kung Fu?" [Name] defended, "You're defending him? he doesn't know Kung Fu, [Name]!" Dre snapped.

"Dre." [Name] raised a brow and looked at Mr. Han. Mr. Han stood up while [Name] watch in disbelief. Dre turned around, "Come here." The man said, pointing in front of him.

The silence was so loud that [Name] walked away from the two, "Jacket on" Dre sighed in irritation.

"Mr. Han, I already-"

"Jacket on."

As Dre was about to put on the jacket, Mr. Han snatched it away from him. Dre looked at the jacket, confused.

"Jacket on." Dre shook his head, "I don't have a jacket now." Mr. Han did not care, "Jacket on." Again, Dre lifted his arms as if he was putting on an invisible jacket only for Mr. Han to grip his left arm.