nine;

"Sister?" Cheng questioned, the look on his eyes soften in relief

"Sister?" Cheng questioned, the look on his eyes soften in relief. "Oh my-" [Name] laughed, smiling at the thought of Cheng thinking Dre and her was dating.

"Hey, Stop it!" Cheng shouted, nudging [Name]'s shoulder. "Look, I'm not sorry that Meiying likes Dre." [Name] said.

"I don't blame you." Cheng said, [Name] looked up. Certainly this wasn't Cheng, it was someone else, he would've kicked her or yell at her but he didn't. "What?" The girl asked, Cheng looked down furrowing his brows once again but this time, it wasn't despise or anger. It was focused rather than negative emotions.

"Then, Why would you bully me for no reason?"

"I-I...I don't know. It's whatever-" Cheng frowned, turning to walk away. "Hey, wait!" [Name] followed, although she did not like this boy, she wanted to know more about him. Was it a bad thing? She doesn't even know, she just went with it.

"Look, Bullying my brother isn't gonna change anything." [Name] said, Cheng ignored her and continued to walk, bidding goodbye to the elder.

"No matter how hard we try to tell that person we love them or make that person feel that we love them. If they don't feel the same way towards us, we can't force that." [Name] explained, hoping these words were gonna make Cheng realize something, important.

"Go away, I'm going home." Cheng ordered, stopping to point to the other direction, telling the girl to go home as well. "No, I am staying with you until you change your mind." Ordered the girl, tapping her shoes on Cheng's leg. "Go home before I make you." The tone of Cheng's voice darken, his eyes were now burning with anger and regret.

"I am not stepping aside until you back up!" [Name] shouted, staying right in front of Cheng. "I was jealous, okay?!" Cheng admits, The girl stood there, confused and shock. "Why? You don't even like me." Cheng shook his head and rolled his eyes, "I don't." he answered.

"Fight me."

"I'm not gonna fight you." he answered, shaking his head. "We're both gonna end up in bruises, mostly you."

"Yeah, like that's stopped us before."