12

3rd Person
On some level, you have to understand that a ship could never really love an anchor. Glancing back down at his phone, our traitor reads the same message over and over again.

Unknown:
You better reply with the list of students and level of power to them soon or we'll kill the one you love the most.

He attempts to shake it off, turning off his phone to focus on homework but the thought was unbearable. He decided then and there he'd have to distance himself and get as far away from those he loves. Give them reasons to hate him so it'll be easier when they finally come to kill him.

He has to do this for 1-A. For his friends.

For Katsuki.

Bakugou's POV
3 DAYS OF HOUSE ARREST LATER AND WE ARE FREE! Eijirou and I haven't been allowed to see each other in days, so I rush to his room with a knock. "COME ON DUMBASS! HURRY UP AND GET READY!! WE GOTTA GO!" Eijirou opens his door and falls into my shoulder, exhausted. "Hello, Katsuki." I smile softly, petting his undone hair. "How late did you stay up last night?" He shrugs, standing up and straightening his jacket.

"Come on, Katsuki. Let's go to class, okay?"

Once we get to class, the extras begin. Dunce Face walks up to Eijirou, smiling, "So, how was being under house arrest with Bakugou??~~" I go to speak, Eijirou stops me with a low growl. "Fuck off, Kaminari. It's getting old. This 'joke.'" Kaminari's face drops, he's visibly upset. I turn to Dunce Face, "It was nice to be away from you idiots. Eijirou is just really tired today, think excitement of being back in class got to his fucking head."

I turn to look at Eijirou, this isn't him at all. Kaminari laughs, "BRO! You can talk to Aizawa about going back early to get more sleep. Wouldn't want you to be that upset and tired." Eijirou scoffs, "I meant what I said. And I slept fine, Bakugou." I grab his collar and drag him outside.

"YOU'RE BEING A REAL ASS TODAY!" I spit out, turning to face him. I'm angry, almost disappointed. "You're never that mean even when you don't sleep, QUIT ACTING LIKE A JACKASS." Eijirou's face contorts, visibly mixed. Almost as if he's both hurt and angry. "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, KATSUKI. LET HIM HATE ME, HE LIKES YOU WHEN YOU ACT LIKE I AM NOW!"

I let go of his collar, grabbing my face angry, "NO! I TREAT EVERYONE LIKE THAT, HES USED TO ME YELLING AT HIM AND THE OTHERS. IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE A JACKASS, AT LEAST TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE IT EIJIROU!!..." I remove my hands from my face, looking him dead in the eyes, "IF SOMETHING HAPPENED, ASK FOR FUCKING HELP, OKAY?!? WE CAN HELP YOU! THATS WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR WHEN WE KISSED DUMBASS. EVERY. FUCKING. STUPID. EMOTION. IM SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU DUMBASS. AND IF ITS NOT ME," I swing my arm toward the classroom, slamming my hand and knuckles against the wall. "ITS THEM! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU!!"

Eijirou sighs, shaking his head. "I'm... sorry." I shake my head, "Everyone has bad days, just don't take them out on others. And don't say things that could genuinely hurt someone." I look back at him, grabbing the wrist of my injured hand. "Understand?" Eijirou nods, looking at my hand. He shakes his head before heading back into the classroom. 'He usually would check up on me...' I turn away and walk toward the 2-A classroom to hopefully find the girl with the healing quirk.

Alex Soup and John Rin stand in the middle of the classroom, talking to two other students. One a girl with brown hair, blue tipped. She turns and her eyes, a bright lilac, pick right onto my hand. "Oh no!" She jumps up, rushing over to myself. "Here, come take a seat and I can heal you." I nod, walking with her. She sits me down and begins to use her quirk, a purplish flame, on my hand. I look at the other guy, black hair red tips, his eyes a golden fiery color. "What are your names?" The girl smiles, "I'm Eva Skaza. That's Kami Woods."