2

Bakugou's POV
Feelings are the root to most evil. Hatred and Despair build Villains versus the Hope and Heroism of Heroes like All Might. Important rules, as such, must be put in place to make sure you don't become weak.

Or that's what I thought.

When I first joined U.A., I saw everyone as a fucking imbecile. Nothing but stepping stones for my path to Number 1. To be fair, most of them are. Deku can't get his head straight and ask for help when he needs it but neither did I.

Fighting him the first time was rewarding and surprising.

Fighting him to get house arrest wasn't the way I thought I'd spend the first week of a month.

Fighting him in order to show my manliness wasn't what I thought Id be doing earlier during the lunch, but he sat in my seat.

I slam the nerds back into the pole, "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SEAT, DEKU!!" I scream at him. Holding his collar, I pull him towards me and slam him back into the pole. Deku turns on his quirk, "I AM OUT OF YOUR SEAT KACCHAN!!" He grabs the shoulder of my shirt.

Dumb Hair looks up at me.
'Come on. Say it. Tell me how unmanly this is. Tell me to leave him alone'

"Bakugou," he begins. I turn to look at him, "WHAT DO YOU WANT, SHITTY HAIR??" His face tenses, annoyingly. "Leave Midoriya alone, it's not manly." I scoff, setting the nerd down. "There! That better, 'Prince Kirishima'?!"

Dumb Hair nods while patting the seat. "Much better. Come sit down so we can go back to the dorms, okay??" I scoff, again.

As said before, Feelings are the root to most evil.

Most Evil. Some Good.

As the bus continues to U.A., the idiot squad + Kirishima continue to talk, "So yeah!! I'm so hyped about all of the training stuff Fat Gum left me! It'll be amazing to try it out." I look towards him, his face bright with genuine excitement.

My chest kinda hurts.

"Yeah. Yeah, Dumb Hair. Your workout sounds tough enough for you," I state, fanning my face. He looks over, still as bright as ever, "Thanks Bakugou!! If need be, I can give you the reps and we could work out together!" I grip my chest, moving my upper body toward my legs. 'Fuck. You're usually so much better than this.'

"Bakugou!! Are you okay?" He asks, very concerned. He touches my hand, I look back at him with a scowl. "Huh?! Of course I'm fine!! A little chest pain doesn't hurt anybody!! Besides, Shitty Hair, if I wasn't fine," I move my hand from my chest and clench his. "I wouldn't be able to explode you for touching me."

He sits unwavering, still just smiling. "But your not going to explode my hand." I glare at him, and bring my hand back to myself. "If you don't want your hand back, fine then. I'll look like fucking Hand Job when I'm done with you." He begins fake crying as he jokingly begs for his hand back. The other three idiots whisper amongst one another.

'Finally, it's fucking quiet.'

The bus pulls up to the main gate, waiting there is Sleeping Bag. Cat gets off first, talking to him as she exits. I stand and IcyHot bumps my shoulder. "IcyHot..." I growl, turning my head towards him. He scoffs, flames flickering off his fingers, "You wanna go, Bakugou?"