"Kook calm down. We'll know everything but first we have to find a way to escape from there." I tried to comfort him but he's feeling so broken.

"Hyung I can't think anything. I'm so puzzled up" he sobbed on my shoulder when I caressed his head.

I'm also worried but I've to stay calm now or else everything will be puzzled up more.

_______

We searched for some places to escape but sadly this room is all locked. We don't even know what to do now!

We're feeling suffocated and exhausted here. What if we die? I don't care about myself, What if something happened to my kook?

"Hyung, I'm feeling so hungry and I'm thirsty too"

"I know baby but what can I do now? There's nothing kook"

"I know. I can't believe the man i called dad once, he's doing this to me. I'm feeling so disgusted, i hate him"

"It's ok don't talk to muc-"

Before i can say further the door opened revealed Namjoon hyung. He fastly closed the door and comes near kook

"Kookie are you ok?" He whispered

"Why do you care?" Kook is too stubborn to forgive him

"I care. I do care. I always did"

"No you didn't. You always think me as your brother, you just want me to leave your life forever"

"No it's not the truth. I'm sorry that i couldn't tell you the truth all that time cause i was so blinded by my ego"

"What ego hyung? Why did you give priority to your ego than me?"

I just remains silent cause i don't wanna talk between two brothers now. I'm Just Letting them talk.

"I didn't want you to be with This boy, Kim Taehyung" he pointed at me when I become shocked. What's wrong with me?

"Why hyung? Why? I love him then why?"

"I'm sorry. I realised that what i did. I'm sorry."

"For that you planned that accident right?"

"No.no i didn't. I didn't do that!"

"Then who did that?"

"It's.. It's Dad" he looked down.

_________
FLASHBACK :

"Dad kookie is crying. Let him just go"

"Didn't you hear that he's going to propose him?"

"HOW DARE YOU KIM NAMJOON? DO YOU FORGET THAT KIM SEOKJIN BROKE YOUR HEART. AND YOU WANT YOUR BROTHER TO SUFFER"

"I don't."

"Locked him in that room the whole day and send text to his friend saying he doesn't like him"

"Ok dad"

______

"DAD KOOKIE ESCAPED"

"HOW DARE HE?"

"I should find him as soon as possible"

"No need"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see"

FLASHBACK ENDS

"then a news comes that You got into an accident"

"Dad did everything? How could he?"

"You don't know dad, he can do anything. But for now you two have to run away now ok?"

"Hyung, do you know where is the nurse who handled my case that time?"

"I."

"I know that you know. Hospital authority told me everything that you have all the informative documents and maybe you know about that nurse"

"I have the documents but why do you wanna know about that nurse?"

"Hyung, She's My Mom.. My mother, my own mother. PLEASE Hyung tell me if you know anything"

"I know where is she"

"You know?"

"Yes i know"

.
.

A/N
-FROM NOW I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD DAILY, FINALLY I REINSTALLED MY WATTPAD. I HAD TO DELETE IT FOR SOME REASONS SO I'M ASKING FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS 🙇🏻‍♀️