Fifty eight

Omniscient

Same day,9:00

Melly woke up to the sound of loud noises coming from downstairs.

He checked the time on his phone seeing it was 9am and he had a message from Jahlyla one minute ago.

He immediately clicked on the notification happily as he felt the warm feeling in his heart again.
___________________________________
Sweet-sweet🤤😩

Good morning baby,I hope you slept well❤️

Morning bae❤️
I slept good as hell
How you sleep

I slept good,I dreamt of you

Oh shit me too
What happened

I thought that would be obvious😚

😏

Ya anyways,I actually wanted to know if you told them yet but I'm assuming you just woke up.

Yeah I did ia tell em when I go downstairs

Okay tell me when you did,I have a hair appointment now.

You better send me them pics

I will,talk later,love you baby❤️

Aight talk later mami,love you too❤️

___________________________________
Melly felt his cheeks start to hurt from how hard he was smiling.

Yeah he definitely was feeling her.

He thought it was funny how they switched roles and she became more dominant but he liked it.He liked the feeling of being her submissive.It turned him on.

"Shit lemme get my ass up so I can tell these niggas,shit lemme text India now,nah lemme wait for she call these niggas crying."he said to himself getting up and going to the bathroom.

The others downstairs were sitting and laughing completely clueless about what they were about to hear.

"Oh wassup nigga."Ten greeted Melly who was fresh out the shower and dressed up walking down the stairs.

"Wassum,Imma need y'all to calm yo happiness,like just be normal,no emotion."he said as he sat down on the couch on the left side.

"Damn nigga its that serious that you need to sit there?"Durk asked as he would normally sit next to Von.

"Yes,so y'all calm?"he asked them making them nod.

"Jahlyla said no,she won't forgive you."he told them as they stared at him in shock.

"You lying nigga when you talked to her?"Trell asked him nervously laughing.

"This morning at 4 sum,she told me to tell yall no and India can come back home."He told them truthfully.

"See look."he said going to his call log showing them the call they had at 4.

"Damn,we fucked up."Polo said sitting back as they all got sad.

"We were doing so good."Von whispered sadly.

"So she still gonna talk to you?"Kd asked melly.

"Yeah."he answered.