Ten

Omniscient

Jahlyla had just got off the phone with Marvin and now was going to call Von like she had planned to.Jahlyla furrowed her eyebrows as the call was never answered,she called three more times before he finally picked up.

"Hey Vonny."Jahlyla greeted frowning.

"Wassup luh folksnem."Von greeted back,propping his phone up against the bathroom wall panting heavily as he started his shower.

"What were you doing,you took so long to answer."Jahlyla asked with a small pout on her face.

"Aw,my fault foenem,I had to escape 12 bitch ass,I got a new nigga to smoke."Von said as he laughed making Jahlyla smile.

"I missed you Vonny."Jahlyla said watching him as he took off his chains and shirt.

"I missed you too Lyly."Von said smiling.

"Von!"Jahlyla exclaimed putting her phone down as he was about to pull down his boxers.

"Oh shit,my fault luh foe,I forgot, you can look."Von laughed.

Jahlyla slowly looked at her phone seeing he was in the shower but she could only see from his chest upwards

"Don't do that,I almost had a heart attack."Jahlyla whined as he laughed at her.

"Acting as if you ain't wanna see that shit."Von said as he began washing himself.

"Yeah whatever pedo."Jahlyla teased

"Mmcht nahh who a pedo?"Von playfully mugged her.

"Youuu."Jahlyla dragged out.

"And youuuu encouraging that shit."Von said also dragging the you.

"Ahhh,I am notttt."Jahlyla said smiling so hard her cheeks hurt.

"Yeah look at yo ass,can't even deny that shit."Von said shaking his head.

"Whateverrr,what are you doing afterwards?"she asked.

"Shi nun,Imma just be chilling here talking to you all day."Von said jumping a bit as he washed his dick.

"Who said I want to talk to you and why you jump?"Jahlyla asked laughing at the way he did it.

"Mane,yo ass gon talk to me whether you like it or not and I was washing my dick."Von said mugging her as she continued laughing at him.

"Okay Von,is your real name Dayvon?"Jahlyla asked.

"Yeah."Von said nodding.

"Oh okay."

"Damn,now I'm cold."Von said as he stepped out of the shower,wrapping a towel around him,with the phone in his hand.

"I honestly prefer baths over showers."Jahlyla said.

"Why?"Von asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because,the water stay on your body,so you feel relaxed and you can lay down and all,showers make me feel uncomfortable,like I feel more naked then I am."Jahlyla explained shrugging as Von shook his head.

"You cute foe."Von complimented her.

"Aww thanks Vonny."Jahlyla said blushing.