Fifty

Omniscient

1 week later,23 June 2017

Von locked himself in his room as he didn't know how to feel about the news of Cleo being pregnant.

That was not what he wanted to happen at all.

He slowly reached for his phone about to decline the call before he looked at the name.

He quickly sat up answering.

"Hey Von."he heard making his body instantly relax at the sound of her voice.

"Lyla."he breathed out.

"Von I heard,please get out your room, it's not healthy,everyone is worried about you and you need to be there for her Von,no matter how much you didn't want it to happen,it did and now she's carrying your baby that needs to be taken care of by her mother and father,can you do that for me please?"she told him softly.

She was honestly sad herself but this was about him and not her.

Von stayed quiet for about a minute before sighing as he knew she was right.

"Okay Lyly,I will do that,just for you mama."he said making her softly smile.

"You're not mad at me are you?"he asked her playing with his dreads.

"No ofcourse not,I have no reason to, you always said how you wanted kids in the future,be happy please."she said smiling.

"I know ma but I wanted them with you."he said sadly.

"Aw Von,don't worry it'll be okay,now I want you to get yo ass up from that bed and take a shower,get dressed put your jewellery on,take a video,flex and go downstairs to your friends and have a good time with them,they miss you,okay."she told him.

"Okay mama,I can do that,I miss you." He said laughing as he looked at the anchor.

"Good,I miss you too,I have to go,bye I'll talk to you later."she said as she heard Jah and the group walk in the house.

"Aight,I love you mama."he said happy that she still wanted to talk to him.

"I love you too Vonny,bye."she said making a kissing sound hanging up.

Von smiled widely getting off the bed and going to the bathroom.

He didn't even realise how much he's been wanting to hear her tell him she loves him and calling him Vonny again.

It made him feel so special.

Von turned on the shower water waiting for it to get warm while brushing his teeth.He looked in the mirror doing a little dance as he was so happy.

He rinsed out his mouth before undressing and hoping in the shower.
_____
Von was opening his curtains as he was now fully dressed and iced out.

He unlocked his door,opening it before quietly making his way downstairs seeing everybody there quietly on their phones.

"Damn y'all really missed a nigga huh?"he asked smiling making them all turn to him.

"Oh shit twinnn!"Durk shouted jumping over the couch and hugging him as everyone got up normally hugging him.

"Don't do that again Von."India said hitting him.

"My fault folks,ay be happy I'm here and come take my pictures so I can flex on these niggas."Von said pulling out money and flexing.

"I'll take them."india said taking his phone.

"Preciate it."he said taking his phone back.
___________________________________