seven

Omniscient

One month later,10 July 2016

16:50

Today is Jahlyla and her older sister Jahlaya's birthday.Their mother,Cleo, invited their family over and yet again they never paid any mind to Jahlyla,they do that every year.

Jahlaya gets all the attention and the presents and all Jahlyla gets is ignored Jahlyla just wanted the day to be over already,it's not like anything special happens to her and once she was old enough to realise that,she stopped caring about the day.

Jahlyla sat in the middle of the staircase as she watched everyone gather around the dinner table watching Jahlaya open her presents.

Jahlyla flinched as her head started pounding,the same feeling she felt on that night.The voices started acting up again,her breathing quickened and her vision went in and out.

They started talking individually,each voice was louder and angrier than the other.That's when it hit her.Multiple personalities.That's why she didn't feel like herself that night,she wasn't.

Jahlyla fought the voices trying to take over,she decided she'll come up with a plan later and it had to end up with her sister gone,she had to put this to a stop.A few seconds later the voices disappeared and Jahlyla made a mental reminder to get them there again to get to know them.

Jahlyla thought about calling Von to calm here down like he did last time but decided against it knowing he would try and prevent it from happening and she couldn't risk it.

That's when she got an idea,Melly.He could help her.She got up and walked up the rest of the stairs and made her way to her room.Closing and locking the door behind her,Jahlyla went to the nightstand she had on the left side of the bed.

She took her phone off the charger and went into her contacts,pressing the call button.After a few rings he finally answered the call.

"Mm."she heard him say.

Jahlyla rolles her eyes as he hung up before she saw he was requesting a facetime call.

Answering the call,he came into view as Jahlyla's mind went blank at the sight of him.

"Mm?"he hummed breaking her out her trance.

"Melly I need your help."Jahlyla said trying to ignore the thoughts she was thinking of him.

"Ain't no fucking Melly bih."Marvin said angrily.

"Sorry,who am I speaking to?" Jahlyla asked trying not to snap.

"Marvin."he said smiling evilly.

"Okay Marvin then,can you help me?"Jahlyla asked.

"Must be so fucking important you couldn't call nobody else mm."He said making Jahlyla sigh out of frustration.

"Just answer yes or no damn."she said not in the mood.

"Bitch chill the fuck out,what you need?"he asked mugging her.

"At first how did you and the others start off to Melly?"she asked him.

"Bitch you for real called to ask this damn ass shit,bitch is you fucking stupid?"Marvin said now angry again at her "waisting" his time.

"No wait Marvin don't hang up please,I need to know it's important please."Jahlyla said seeing he was about to hang up.

"We were voices that came and went when he was angry until he wanted us,why you asking this shit?"he said making her nod as her answer was confirmed.

"You think you got that shit?"he asked her raising his eyebrows.

Jahlyla nodded her head in response as they got quiet.

"But you coulda Googled that shit, you wanted to talk to Melly mm?" Marvin asked teasing her.

"Mmcht no,there's something else."
Jahlyla said cracking a small smile.

"Aight what?"he asked.

"You just killed someone right?"she asked but more said making him nod smiling.

"Okay and did they say something to make you angry or what?"she asked trying to beat around and not directly tell him.

"Mane nah,that nigga was an opp, thinking of his bitch ass made Melly so angry I came out and I went and handled that nigga." He said smiling like he got an award.

"Why you asking this shit,you killed somebody?"Melvin asked getting excited that he might have someone to kill with him.

"N-no well yes but that's not the important thing right now."Jahlyla said stuttering at the way he was acting about it.

"Soooo what the important thing then?"he asked now actually wanting to talk to her.

"I want to."she said seriously.

"Who?"he asked excitedly.

"My sister."she said as she felt herself get angry all over again.

"What happened bih?"he asked deeply interested on why she wanted to kill her sister.

"We share the same birthday which is today and all these years I've never celebrated it,all the attention was always on her and no one bothered to even have one thought of me and that's gonna end now." She explained and that's when she felt herself shift.

Now she was someone else but who?