Fifty two

Omniscient

"Okay."she said finally giving in as she grabbed her folded up towel that was on the dresser and propping her phone up against it to where he could see her from her thighs and upwards.

Jahlyla slowly removed her underwear placing it next to her as Von bit his lip staring at her glistening pussy from the wetness.

"I miss tasting that shit."he said slowing down his pace not wanting to nut already.

"Mhm."Jahlyla hummed as she spread her lips open rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck."she moaned slipping two fingers in her with ease from how soaked she was.

"Mhm just like that baby."Von groaned watching her feeling his dick twitch.

"Go faster Imma nut baby."he said making her obey moaning out loudly as her juices splashed out some landing on her phone.

"Mm fuck Von."she said grabbing her left boob with her left hand.

"Ah shit baby."he said as cum oozed out of his dick falling on his hand.

"Oh shit."Melly said as he opened Vons room door.

He quickly got in closing and locking the door behind him going over to Von laying on his stomach before taking Vons dick in his mouth,tasting his cum.

Von smiled flipping the camera for Jahlyla to see as he watched her smile going faster loving the sight.

"Mm shit gang."Von moaned tilting his head back putting his free hand in Melly's hair pushing his head down.

"Oh mm."Jahlyla moaned out as she squeezed her eyes shut feeling herself about to cum.

"Fuck imma cum."she said biting down on her lip hard.

"Hold that shit."Von gritted through his teeth as Melly throated him.

"Fuck I can't."she said as her legs started shaking.

"Cum ma."he said nutting down Melly's throat making her release nearly screaming out as she closed her legs trying to stop but it just kept gushing out.

"Oh shit."Melly and Von said watching her.

"Oh fuck."she said finally calming down with cum still dripping out of her.

"Damn Lyla,yo ass must of really loved that shit."Melly said smirking making her lazily smile breathing out heavily.

"I'm gonna shower and clean up,your mouth is shut."she said making them nod as she hung up.

"Luh slut."Von said putting his phone down looking at Melly.

"Where the others?"he asked grabbing his neck.

"Mall."Melly answered making Von smirk smashing his lips on his as they began nastily making out.

"You tryna do this right now?"Von asked pulling away.

"Fuck yeah."Melly said before connecting their lips again.

They began taking of their shirts and pants leaving them in their socks and underwear.

Von groaned as Melly grabbed his dick rubbing it.

"Shit nigga bring yo ass."Von said turning him over so he was laying on his stomach pulling down his boxers.

Von slapped his ass before slowly sliding in.

"Shit."he said placing his body on Melly's taking a breath to get used to the feeling.

"Oh fuck."Melly moaned out as Von slowly start to move thrust in and out.

"Shit go faster."he said wanting to feel more.

Von did as told picking up his pace as smacking sounds were heard from Melly's ass coming in contact with Vons pelvis.

Von sucked on Melly's neck deep stoking him as Melly's eyes rolled back from the pleasure.

"Mmm fuck."Melly moaned biting his bottom lip.

"It feel good huh?"Von asked smirking.

Once Melly didn't answer he stopped.

"Mmcht nigga don't do that."Melly groaned.

"Answer me nigga."Von said biting his neck.

"Shit mane yeah it feel good."he said as he took pleasure in the pain of Von biting him.

Von smiled as he started up again very slowly,barely moving.

"Von please man,stop playing."Melly whined.

"Beg me nigga."he said.

"Please,don't do a nigga like this m-ah shit!." Melly said squeezing his eyes shut as Von rammed himself in going fast.

"Shit I'm finna nut."Von said tilting his head back.

"Shit me too."Melly said out of breath.

"Shit come on."Von said releasing all inside of him dropping down on Melly's body.

"Fuck!"Melly shouted as his cum shot out from the feeling.

"Gah damn."Von said pulling out and getting up off the bed.

"You a bitch nigga."Melly said smiling.

"Mhm,hop Inna shower with me."Von said laughing shaking his head as he picked out clothes.

"Wear this shit."he said tossing Melly clothes as they wore the same size.

Melly got up in pain slowly walking to the bathroom as Von laughed at him.

"Fuck you nigga."he said flipping Von off.

"Next time."Von said walking into the bathroom as well.

"Next time you getting Marvin."Melly said pushing him.

"Gladly."Von said starting their shower.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

Sorry I took so long.

I don't know how I feel about this.😭

This the first gay sex scene I wrote so ion know.💀

Rate the smut.

That's all for now I'll try and update again,have a good day/night,byee😚