Fifty three

Omniscient

Two weeks later,30 June 2017

"Guys I'm sad."Jayda said pouting.

"Why?"Baby asked looking at her.

"Jahlyla declined all my calls and just left me on read."she said as tears formed in her eyes.

"Damn."Von said as he was texting her.

"Really Von?"Jayda questioned.

"What?"he asked looking up at her.

"Damn,that's all you can say when my feelings are hurt."she said making him nod.

"What else I'm posed to say,yo boyfriend right there."Von asked her scrunching up his face.

"You could atleast act like you care." She said rolling her eyes,crossing her arms.

Everyone stared at her weirdly confused as to why she needs him to care.

"Man nah,you tweaking foe,hop off my dick."He said mugging putting his attention back on his phone as Jahlyla texted him again.

"Who you texting nigga?"Durk asked.

He turned his phone showing Lyla's contact.

"Oh,so that damn was yo way of saying that's tuff."he said trying not to laugh as Von nodded smiling.

"Okay guys atleast let's think about her feelings."India said seeing Jayda was about to burst.

"Aight my fault,my fault."Von said raising his hands up in defense.

"Guys maybe she is mad at us,oh gosh."Jayda said crying.

"Shiii who's us?"Von asked making everyone look at him.

"Aight I'll be quiet now."he said fake zipping his mouth.

"Von can you talk to her please?"Jayda asked looking at him.

"Ion wanna make her mad at me."Von said raising his eyebrows.

"Please Von,do it for me."she begged grabbing his hand giving him puppy eyes.

"If you'on get to greasy ass hands off me,hell nah I ain't doing that shit." Von said snatching his hand away.

"Jayda,can we talk?"Baby asked standing up sadly.

Jayda sighed annoyed as she got up following him to their room.

"Oh gosh,I hope she don't like you Von,I can't have another one turning fake and leaving me to be the only girl."India said sighing.

"Shit I hope not too,ion like her."he said shaking his head.

"Oh for real,couldn't even tell."Melly said sarcastically.

"Mmcht nigga shush."Von said hitting his leg.

"Man whatever go back to texting yo girlfriend."Melly said hitting him back.

"Ay we get it yall niggas gay."Ten said throwing his lighter at them.

"Die nigga."Von said flipping him off texting Jahlyla.

"See now when I do,who finna be going to jail?"He asked Von.

"Not me nigga."Von said making him suck his teeth.

"Okay so are we not going through with the plan anymore?"Kd asked.

"Which plan?"Booka asked high out his mind.

"The one to surprise Jahlyla on her birthday."he said.

"Oh ion know it's in 10 days."Three said shrugging.

"Well with how things are looking,ion know,cause she also ignored me so she's most likely mad at us."India said sadly.

"So why she not mad at Von,I thought she would be mad at him the most since they were the closest."Muwop asked.

"Probly cause she read India's message telling her that Von was depressed and Jahlyla was depressed like that too so how would that make her feel knowing she could help him but didn't?"Trell said which was true.

"That's true."Durk said nodding.

"Damn,I feel so bad."he said looking down.

"For real,she was on our minds but we ain't think to talk to her,how that work?"Polo asked disappointed.

"We'll have to make it up to her,no matter what it takes,she's special to us."Muwop said making them nod.

"Yeah but how?"India asked making him think.

"Ion know,we got 5 or 6 days to figure it out,if she doesn't forgive us then we'll have to see if there's something else we can do or if we're giving up." He said.

"Aight that's cool."Boomer said nodding.

"Yeah,we could try that."India said.

"Aight anything you can think of,we can discuss and see if it'll be good." Polo said making them nod.

"Let's all text her and see if she hate all of us or only some,besides Von ofcourse."Ten suggested.

"Okay,I'm going to my room."India said getting up along with everyone.

"See y'all later."Kd said as they went to their rooms,starting on their mission to get Jahlyla back
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

This is a filler,kinda.

What do you think is going on with Jayda?

Can you suggest some plans they could use to get Lyla back?

Does Jahlyla only hate some of them or all of them?

This is short but here.

Go read my new book if you haven't already,I will be updating more over there.

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚