Thirty nine

Omniscient

1 week later,16 December 2016

"Guys!"India shouted out waking everyone up all at once.

"Damn,what happened?"ten asked as the met her in the living room.

"I think Jahlyla's awake."she said as tears streamed down her face.

"Oh shit for real,why aren't you happy?"Polo asked as they sat down in the couches.

"She's not there."India said.

"Fuck you mean she's not there gang, where could she be?"Von asked angrily.

"I don't know,I went to visit her and she wasn't in the room."India said letting out a shaky breath.

"Did you ask around?"Jayda asked.

"Yeah,they don't know anything."she said shaking her head.

"Damn first Melly now Lyla,what's going on?"baby asked.

"See now they have to be connected, ain't nobody can tell me otherwise." Durk said as he put his head in his hands.

"But why,that's the thing,we need to figure out why and we'll probably find them."India said as she placed up and down the room thinking.

"I'm still going with Leah's family cause Melly doesn't like Leah and Lyly knew the brother."jgreen said.

"Okay now it makes sense."three said.

"Leah,you're still in contact with your brother right?"Mariah asked.

"Well I was,he hasn't answered me in two weeks."she said.

"I take back what I said,cause Melly, Lyly and her brother all missing around the same time."jgreen said.

"This shit making my head hurt."Von said shaking his head.

"It has to be someone we know,it's right there we just need to see clearly."Booka said.

"All we need is for Leah to tell us who jumped her and we'll be a step closer." Mariah said looking at her.

"I'm sorry,I can't,if I do I'm dead."she said shaking her head.

"Leah,this is Melly and Lyly we talking about,we'll protect you,we promise." Bortlen said making everyone look at him scratching their heads.

"Lies."Leah heard a whisper.

"I can't,they're always listening."Leah said getting chills as she felt a cool breeze hit her.

"Did you plant something for them?" Kd asked.

"No,never,just trust me,I can't help you,I'm sorry."she said looking down.

"Good girl."she heard another voice as a tear rolled down her face.

"What y'all talking about?"Melly asked as he walked into the living room.

"We're trying to figure out where Melly and Jahlyla might b-wait Melly?"India said double taking a look.

"Nigga where yo ass was at,we were worried."jgreen said dapping him up.

"My fault,this shit was too much for me,and you said Jahlyla?"Melly said.

"Nigga you coulda atleast texted us and yeah she missing,she ain't in hospital no more."Von said hugging him.

"How she missing,them people aint see nun?"Melly asked frowning.

"India said no."Mariah said standing up and hugging him.

"You smell like a girl."she said making everyone look at him.

"My mom."he said as Von squinted his eyes at him,he knew the smell from somewhere and it was definitely not from his mom.

"So where y'all think she at?"Melly asked sitting down.

"We thought you guys would be together since we thought yo ass got kidnapped and we came up with a whole lotta theories."Polo said.

"Me get kidnapped?"Melly questioned.

"But what theories?"he asked.

"We think Leah and Lyly are connected cause Leah got jumped by two people who she don't want to tell us and Lyla knew her brother,so we thinking someone from her family did it."Kentrell explained.

"I thought she ain't fucking with her family?"Melly asked.

"And how she know her brother?"he asked although he already knew.

"He got dared by his friends to fuck her so he faked a relationship with her."Jayda said.

"Oh aight,did you know about it?"he asked Leah making her start scratching her skin on her hand harshly from how nervous she got.

"Um n-no,not at all,if I knew I would've stopped talking to him cause why would he do that?"Leah said stuttering.

"Mhm."Melly hummed eyeing her as he sat back fixing his watch.

"Baby where did you go,I was so scared?"Mariah asked sitting on his lap.

"Don't worry,ion want y'all going there incase I need to go again."Melly said laughing trying to make it seem like a joke.

"And scared for what?"he asked.

"Someone broke in and wrote MA on Leah's bathroom mirror with blood." She said making him hold back a smirk knowing.

"Oh damn,nobody finna hurt you, don't think about it."Melly said making her nod.

"Is this a new watch,can I wear it?"she asked noticing it wasn't the one he would always wear.

"Nah chill."he said as she was about to take it off.

"But you let me wear your other ones."she said pouting.

"Yeah this one special."he said.

"Why,how much you get it for?"Booka asked making Melly want to stab him.

"Shit it was a gift."he said not wanting to take too long with his answer.

"So are we gonna look for Lyly or not?"he asked.

"We already looked everywhere for you and Lyla doesn't know a lot of places here so."india said shrugging.

"Oh aight."he said putting on a sad face.

"Don't worry we will find her."Leah said making him slightly mug her.

"Nah she gon find you."he whispered to himself smiling evily at Leah.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

What do you think happened to Jahlyla?

Who were the voices whispering to Leah?

How do you feel about Melly suddenly returning?

Where do you think Melly was?

Was the smell really from his mother?

Why is Leah so nervous?

Who wrote on Leah's mirror?

Why do you think the watch is so special?

Was it a gift?

What did Melly mean by she's gonna find you?

Should I skip to Christmas Eve or not?

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚