Fourty

Omniscient

9 days later,24 December 2016

"Y'all Melly has been acting weird ever since he came back."Mariah said to the group as they sat in the living room.

"What you mean?"Von asked her.

"Like he whispers to himself,he's always hiding his phone,he gets calls from this number that's just a 0,like one 0.I think he's cheating on me."she said sadly.

"Ain't that the same thing that happened to Lyla,and how the fuck you have a phone number and that shit just 0?"Ten asked.

"Maybe he just saved it as that."Jayda said shrugging.

"No,he left his phone open once and I saw the number wasn't saved."she said.

"The hell is this nigga on?"Bortlen asked.

"Nah a 0,a hoe ain't smart enough for that,do you see him when he picks up a call from the number?"Durk asked her.

"Yes,he smiles and laughs and says he misses them and wants to see them again.He calls them sweet-sweet."she said.

"Normally if a bitch got very good pussy you call them by the look or taste of the pussy."Von told them.

"So he's cheating."Mariah whispered.

"But who smart enough to end up with that number?"green asked.

"Wassum."Melly greeted them as he sat down on one of the couches.

"Why you sad?"he asked Mariah.

"Cause of you."she said looking at him with tears in her eyes.

"What I do?"he asked already knowing the reason as he answered the calls Infront of her on purpose.

"You're cheating."she said as a tear fell.

"Says who?"Melly asked putting on a confused face.

"Who keeps calling you?"she asked him crossing her arms.

"Calling me?The only person I've been calling is my mama."Melly said.

"So who's number is 0?"Mariah asked making Melly suck his teeth.

"How the fuck you have a number 0?" Melly asked her showing them his call log,text messages and contacts.

"Mariah you crazy or sum,sum happen to you that making you hallucinate?"Melly asked as everyone watched them.

"Hallucinating?"Mariah questioned scoffing.

"Yeah,the other time you said you saw Jahlyla in your mirror."Melly said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh nah,Mariah you gotta see a doctor or therapist or sum shit."Trell said.

"I'm not lying,I actually saw her." Mariah said as everyone looked at her weirdly.

"I'm serious,don't look at me like that."Mariah said as tears fell from her eyes.

"You just told us you saw Jahlyla in the mirror and you expect us to act as if that is completely normal?"Boomer questioned scrunching up his face.

"Well no not normal,but just believe me,her eyes were full black and she was smiling evilly at me."she said making India part her mouth.

"Girl what the fuck is you even saying?"India asked mugging her.

"I believe her."Leah said coming down the stairs looking traumatised.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Baby asked.

"I saw her too,she's not lying."Leah said sitting down on Vons lap as she layed her head on his chest as she trembled in fear.

"Oh nah both these bitches done went psycho."Ten said shaking his head.

"Nah Hollon gang,they actually look scared on some real shit."Von said.

"Hallucinations."Kd said.

"Uh oh,some little bitch snitched." Leah heard the same voice she's been hearing.

Leah let a tear fall as she realised her life was now over.

"Should've kept your mouth shut you little bitch!"the voice said angrily.

Leah flinched as the voice rang in her ears.

"Guys I love you and I'm grateful for how nice you've been to me,thank you for giving me a chance Von,I love you."Leah said as she knew she was gonna die.

"Leah what are you talking about?" Jayda asked as everyone looked at her as she sobbed.

"It was nice knowing you guys,but I'm gonna go sleep,my favourite flowers are daisys by the way,place them on my grave for me."Leah said giving them a small,sad smile standing up.

"What the fuck."India said as they watched her go to Vons room.

Von sat there staring at the floor with his mouth parted as he tried talking but no words came out.

Melly sat back smirking enjoying the show,he couldn't wait for tomorrow.
___________________________________
Heyy,another update.

Is Melly cheating?

Did they actually see Jahlyla or was is a hallucination?

How do you feel about Leah?
I actually got sad typing this.😭

Who is the number Mariah claims to see calling Melly's phone?

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚.