Chapter 12

I woke up at 8:00 AM. Dimitri was already out of bed. I remembered that tomorrow was Yeva's funeral. The door then opened and I saw Dimitri holding a tray with food.

"Morning beautiful."
"Morning Comrade." I smiled at him.
"Mama made some breakfast for you, I came up with the idea though." He said with that amazing accent of his.
"You are so fucking cute, you know that right?"
He then sat on the bed and kissed me. He then put his hand on my hip. I stopped the kiss.
"Why did you stop?" Dimitri asked sadly.
"Because I just woke up.."
I looked at him and just started to wonder which our girls will look like who.

"What are you thinking about?" Dimitri asked.
"Just thinking about which of our girls will look like who.."
I then started to eat. I had 3 pancakes with chocolate spread, Olena's homemade bread and some milk.
"We only have around a month or so, we need stuff. When we get back the first thing that we will do will be to buy baby stuff! Okay?" Dimitri commanded.
I started to chuckle. It was funny hearing him talk about those stuff.
"I'm gonna go have a quick shower. I won't be long Roza." He said while pecking a kiss on my forehead. He then left the room and I finished eating. I then left the room and slowly went down the steps without losing my balance. When I reached the kitchen I started to wash and wipe the dishes. When I was done I looked at my stomach. It grew so much now. I saw some basket's on the counter.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turned around and saw Zoya. She was only 6 years old.
"Aunt Rose!" She came running to me and gave me a hug. I then lifted her up and had her in my arms. She was little to be 6.
"Did you just wake up?" I asked smiley.
"No... I just had breakfast!"
I then started to tickle her and rubbed my nose with hers. She burst out laughing and I started to swing her in the air. I saw Dimitri come down and watch me.
"You are just perfect with kids, Roza." I then went near him and kissed him on his cheek.
"Can you put me down Aunt Rose?" Zoya asked shyly.
"Of course sweety!" I then put her down and she went running up the steps again.

Dimitri then hugged me slowly.
"Mama said that we will be going to a picnic near the beach, so you better start getting ready and dont forget a swimming costume."
"So that's why there are those basket's then."
I then kissed Dimitri and went up the stairs. I felt his eyes on me.

I put on some comfortable clothes on. I put a cream short-sleeved blouse on, dark blue shorts and red converse. I usually never wear converse but I kinda felt like wearing them today. I then had my bikini on underneath. I don't know how much I will swim. If I do, I will swim with a top. I then put my hair in a ponytail and made Dimitri's bed. He then walked in. He put on a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans and black trainers. While I was doing the bed, Dimitri walked up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck.

"Dimitri! Rose! Are you two ready? We need to get going!" I heard Olena from downstairs. Me and Dimitri were just kissing. When he let go, I started to laugh and he looked at me. We then left the room and headed downstairs. Viktoria then came near me.

"You two were.... long." She said laughing quietly.
I then smiled at her and we headed outside. While we were walking to the beach, Dimitri held my hand the whole time.
"How are you feeling today Rose?"
"I'm feeling good, even though my stomach has grown more and that we need to book an appointment here so they check on the girls." I said excitedly.
"Dr. Abramov messaged me last night and told me that she is in the Baia hospital because she is the only doctor that really knows about us."
I then nodded and ran near Viktoria and Olena.
"Hello Rose." Olena said happily. I wonder how she really is doing.
"Did you bring a swimming costume Rose?" Viktoria asked me.
"Yep!"
"The weather forecast said that the beach is going to be really warm today!" Olena replied.

We then arrived at the beach. It looked to beautiful today. We got an empty spot right under a big tree. There was quite some people with their kids. Everyone laid the benches and basket's. Viktoria immediately got undressed, wearing her bikini and began running to the sea. Karolina and Sonja were sunbathing on the benches. Olena was with the kids and me and Dimitri were just walking near the sea, holding hands.

"You getting in the water Comrade?"
"I don't really like swimming."
"I'll make you swim then!" I said jokely.

We then walked to the others and I took my shorts off. Even though my stomach was huge, my legs were still skinny. That makes me happy. I walked to the sea and slowly, slowly walked to Viktoria.

"Rose!" Viktoria shouted.
She was floating in the water and quickly got up.
"I don't remember the last time I came to the beach.." I said when I got in deeper.
"How come Rose?"
"Well basically my whole life was at the Academy.."
"May I ask... How did you and Dimitri meet? I never really knew exactly." Viktoria asked shyly.
"Well I escaped the Academy with my best friend, Lissa, well now Queen Vasilisa. And after two years the guardians from the Academy came searching for us, Dimitri was one of them. He was my mentor, my teacher and he was .... my first actual love. We just suddenly started to fall for each other. We knew we couldn't be together. Even though we still got away with things while at the Academy. When I found out about Dimitri turning Strigoi, my life broke into little pieces. I left the Academy, Lissa, friends. I left everyone to search for Dimitri and kill him. Because once he said that if anyone of us would turn we would hunt us down and put us in rest instead of being undead. It was painful when I was captured by Dimitri. I was scared of him. But I forgive everything he did to me. Because he wasn't Dimitri then. When I thought I killed him, I was devastated. It felt like a piece of my heart was missing. I then found out that I did not kill him. He was hunting me. When he found me, Lissa charmed a silver stake with her Spirit element. Nobody believed that he was a dhampir again. He never wanted to see me. They locked him up and he only requested to see Lissa. He told Lissa that he didn't want to see me because he remembered hurting me. He didn't want to forgive himself. He once told me 'Love fades, mine has.' But I knew he was lying. He did not mean it. I felt part of him still loving me. When I looked at his eyes, I could see the love for me. When I was framed for Queen Tatiana's death, I had to run away. Dimitri came with me and an Alchemist. Her name was Sydney. Slowly, slowly I started to see that Dimitri still loved me. This might be embarrassing but when we were hiding me and Dimitri kinda.. did it. But it made me realize that he still loved me. When we got back to Court, everyone found out about us. I got shot my Lissa boyfriend's aunt Tasha Ozera. And when I was slowly dieing I saw the two people I love most : Dimitri and Lissa. I tried to tell Dimitri that I loved him but I blacked out. But I didn't die. And ever since then... Me and Dimitri have never had a fight, we love each other deeply and I don't know what I would do without him. Now? We are forming a family and I'm going to get married.." I started to tear up.

"Roza..." I turned around and saw Dimitri behind me. He lookes so happy,amazed... so ... in love.
"Dimitri.."
I went to him and hugged him tightly and kissed him. He then let go.
"I will never hurt you again, I will never fight with you and I will do my best for our little family.." He cupped my face with his hands and I nodded. I was actually crying.
"I love you Dimitri.."
"I love you too Roza.." He then kissed me.

I slept on the sunbathing bench with me in Dimitri's arms. We slept for an hour under a tree. We were woken up by Paul.

"Grandmama said that we need to start packing so we can get home."

We then got up and I put on my shorts again. I helped Olena. We started walking back home when Viktoria came near me.

"What you said before Rose was .... Amazing."
"First time I actually expressed my feelings about someone with someone felt... Nice." I said smiling.

We arrived home and I took a shower first because I was the most tired. When I got out, I put my pygamas on immediately. And left my hair down. I went down to the kitchen.

"Everyone, I am going to bed because I am dead tired. Thank you for an amazing day and I'll see you all tomorrow morning." I said sadly.
"I'm going to bed aswell, I'll have a shower tomorrow morning, Goodnight everyone." Dimitri said sadly aswell.
We walked up the steps together, Dimitri already put his pygamas on. We got all tucked into bed with me in his arms again. He had his hands on my stomach and he started to rub it. I fell asleep peacefully.

I was in a horrible dream. I saw the death of Mason again. But this time I was a shadow. I saw myself screaming infront of his dead body. I saw me screaming at Dimitri so no would come near him.

I woke up crying and screaming.