Chapter 10

"What?! How is that possible?"
"It's because they are full dhampirs Rose!" I started to tear up and Dimitri came in front of me slowly and hugged me then kissed me.
"Right! Rose now we can get to know the gender! Because they are grown to tell now and all they need is to grow a bit more and they are out of you!" I nodded and she started to check. That's when she gasped and smiled.
"Rose.... You are going to have...... 2 Girls!!" I started to really cry now with tears of joy. I can't believe it. Dimitri was near me holding my hand and smiling.

"Rose we are now done, don't forget next week for the check-up okay? Have a safe night!"
"Thank you so much Dr.Abramov! You have done so much for us!" I then hugged her. I arranged my top and me and Dimitri were out of the room.

"Robyn and Rozalina.." Dimitri said while smiling.
"Yes Comrade, I love you." He then turned around and kissed me. We arrived in our room in a few minutes. Dimitri layed down on the bed and I helped him take his shoes off. Even though he was without crutches now, he still had to be careful with how fast he walked. I then layed near him.

"I can't believe they will soon be here." I said.
"Well believe it! We need to get stuff. I'm shocked on how fast they will come." I then looked at him and kissed him. In seconds I ended up on top of him. We then sat down on the bed and he took my top off. I then took his off. He then kissed me even more. His hands were on my back and he then unhooked my bra. That was it on the clothes. We continued kissing when I heard our door knock.

"Who is it?" I said calmly.
"Rose? It's me mom?" Fuck.
"I'll be with you in a second." I ran off the bed and hid the clothes. I then went to the bathroom and only put a top on. I then went and got the door.
"Rose!" My mom then hugged me.
"I heard you knew the gender! Well? What is it?"
Dimitri walked up near me and rested his arm around my shoulder.
"Well mom.... We are going to have .... 2 Girls!!"
"Oh my god I'm so happy for you two!" She then came in for a group hug.
"Well Rose I have to go and do guardian stuff. I'll talk to you two soon." I then smiled at her and closed the door.
"Well that was close." I said while laughing. We then got into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up at 7:46 AM, nightime for humans. I looked at Dimitri and saw that he was fast asleep. I then slowly got out of bed and went to have a shower. While I was in the shower I heard the bathroom door open.
"Dimitri?"
"Yes?
I then opened the shower door and saw a towel around his waist. He then walked in. I smiled at him and turned my back to him and continued to wash.

I then got out and wrapped a towel around me. I went in front of the mirror and put my hair in a ponytail and washed my face with a moisturising face wash. Dimitri then walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He then put his hair into a low ponytail. When I was done I left the bathroom and felt Dimitri slap my ass.

"Feisty aren't you?" I said flirty.
"Well you are Roza Hathaway." I then walked in my room and got dressed. I put on grey baggy trousers and a blue jacket. I walked to the living room and turned the T.V on. I heard our door knock.

"Who is it?"
"It's me Lissa! Can I come in?"
"Door's open!"
"Where are you Rose?"
"In the living room." I saw her walk in and she was still wearing her pygamas. Even though she was Queen, she could do whatever she wanted, she then immediately sat down on the couch with me.
"Sooo! What's the gender?! You're mom told me you knew and I asked if she knew and she said yes and she told me if you wanted to know, go ask Rose."
"Well Lissa.... They are ... Girls!" She then smiled and hugged me so tight.
"I'm so happy for you Rose! Where's Dimitri?"
"He's in the bathroom."
"ROZA?! WHERE IS MY SHAVING CREAM?" He said really loudly.
"I'll be right back Liss.." She then nodded and I headed to the bathroom. I saw him looking in the mirror. I then opened the cupboard near the mirror and took out his shaving cream.
"You could of looked better Comrade!" He then smiled and I left to go back to the living room.
"Rose I'm so sorry! I have to go to Queen duty stuff. I promise we will talk more later, okay?" I then hugged her and she left.

I was getting really hungry so I went into the kitchen and started to do an english breakfast. While I was cooking the scrambled eggs, Dimitri walked up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach and started to rub it.
"You're gonna be a good cook to us Roza." He then kissed my neck and sat down around the table. When I was done I placed everything on our plates. I had scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 3 sausages and 2 pieces of bacon. Dimitri has the same.
"This is so good Roza!" I then smiled at him. When I was younger, I always thought if I would ever meet the perfect guy. Now? Im looking at the perfect guy. Is he mine? I always ask that question to myself.

When we were done, Dimitri decided to wash up the plates since I made breakfast. I went to our room and started to make the bed. While I was making the bed, I felt one of my babies kick. I immediately called out for Dimitri.
"DIMITRI! COME IN HERE QUICKLY!" Dimitri came in.
"Roza? What's wrong?"
"Nothing's wrong! But I felt one of the babies kick twice." He then smiled at me and sat down near me. He then rubbed my stomach. His phone then started to ring. It said "мама". He then answered really quickly.
"мама , что случилось?" I heard Olena crying in the background. I couldn't hear what she said though.
"Что? Нет нет нет. Скажите, пожалуйста, это не правда." Dimitri then started to cry. What was happening. Again I couldn't hear what Olena was saying.
"Я и Роза собираются, чтобы получить ближайший рейс в Россию мамы. Я люблю тебя , и мы скоро увидимся !" I heard my name. He then cut and looked at me.

"Grandmother Yeva....she.......Died this morning.."