Chapter 3

I think by the last 5 years me and Dimitri have been together he should know that when he says for me to stay put I won't. I reached for my stake that was near my bed and went to help Dimitri.

"I thought I told you to stay put Rose." There were only 2 Strigoi,one woman and one man so we had one each. I didn't answer Dimitri.
I jumped on the woman and you could tell that she was human before she turned. I grabbed her head and threw her to the ground. I punched her face several times until I grabbed my stake and stabbed her heart with it. Dimitri was already done by the time I was finished. The man had already killed the receptionist by snapping her neck. That made me remember of my best friends death. Mason. We had gone to Spokane to hunt Strigoi but we got captured. One Strigoi drank from Eddie everyday. But when we finally broke free, we were fighting the Strigoi that were there and one snapped his neck. I will never forget that day.

I ran into Dimitri's arms, crying.
"Don't worry Roza,dont worry" His russian accent made me warm all over.
"I miss him Dimitri.." Sobbing even more.

We went back into my room and took our jackets and that when my doctor came in.
"Rose may I speak with you privately for a moment" Dr. Abramov asked.
Dimitri smiled and left the room.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong but I saw you fighting before and ... I should let you know to be extra careful now that you have a baby in you're stomach"
"Shit! I completely forgot! How could I forget! Im so stupid!"
"No Rose you aren't stupid but I should give you some medication just in case you are in even more pain. Now when do you leave to go back to America?"
"Next week ..." I said sadly. I hate leaving Russia.
"Okay now every morning and night after you eat something you need to take one tablet okay? you think you can remember that?"
"Yes of course!" I said smiling.
"Now go and be with you're fiancee'" She said with this huge smile.
"How do you know about that?"
"Dimitri told me when you were resting, Now go near him! And congratulations on you're pregnancy and marriage!
"Thank you" I told her and hugged her.

When I left the room,Dimitri was in the waiting area with a worried look on his face. When he saw me he got up and walked slowly near me and when we came close, he kissed me and leapt me into his muscular arms.

"Hey Comrade"
"Are you feeling any better?" He asked worrly
"I'm fine but I'm really excited to tell you're family about the news"
"I am too.." He said while kissing my lips.

When we got into the car I dozed off in seconds I was so tired. Obviously Dimitri was the one driving and for once I didn't care. I went into a spirit dream . One with Adrian. We were at The Royal Moroi Court.

"Adrian? Where are you?"
"I'm right here Little Dhampir."
"How's Lissa and Christian?
"There fine, Lissa's reall-" He said cutting off mid-sentence and looking at my hand. I realized I was wearing the engagement ring. It was so beautiful.
"What's that on you're hand?"
"I'm .... engaged .... to ..... Dimitri."
Me and Adrian had patched things up, but everytime I saw him I could see a little sadness in his eyes still. It was hard for me to say that to him.
"Oh my god Rose, really? Congratulations!" He said smiling.
"And there's something else.... I'm .. well... pre-"

That's when the dream cut off. Dimitri woke me up because we had arrived at home. I was kind of panicking. While we were still in the car I talked to Dimitri.
"Comrade, I'm worried on what they are going to say.."
"Don't be! My mother loves us and not long ago she said so we make a family and adopt a child since she thought we couldn't have kids.."

That's when the door opened and I saw Olena and Yeva, Dimitri's grandmother. We got out of the car and Dimitri ran up to Olena and told her to bring the whole family together so they could talk. They did. 20 minutes later everyone was round the table except the kids, it was too late for them to be awake.

"We have something really exciting to tell you all tonight.. Rose?" Dimitri said.
"Well I'm .... PREGNANT!!!!!"
"OH MY GOD WHAT?! HOW?!?" Viktoria,Sonja and Karolina asked at the same time.

"It turns out that Dimitri is more vampire than human." I told everyone.
"What do you mean?" Asked Olena excitedly.
"I'm 20% human and 80% Moroi mother .." Dimitri said happily.
"That's really weird!" Olena said.
"I'm so happy! Congratulations my Dimka !!" Yeva said.

Everyone came in for a hug after. After a couple of hours we all went to bed. Me and Dimitri stayed up talking.
"Are you happy Roza? Cause I'm really happy!" Dimitri said excitedly.
"I'm super excited Comrade, I love you so much!"
"I love you too Roza.."
We kissed for a long time but then we broke the kiss when he started to play with my hair. I then went to sleep with me in his arms while his hands were touching my stomach and rubbing it.

My life couldn't get any better than this.