vi. BATS & NATS

season four,

episode seven: the massacre at hawkins lab—part one

part one.

NANCY hits the demobat away from the body of Steve Harrington, "hey there." She spoke in anger. Robin lights one of them up on fire, Eddie and Fah noticing some flying towards them.

"Shit! Uh.." Fah stutters before Eddie hits one with the boat paddle. "Goddamn it! Shit! Shit!" Steve grabs one, throwing it in the air. "Stay behind me!" Eddie yells out in fear, Fah even scared he couldn't do this.

However, Robin lit that one on fire..saving them. "Jesus Christ!" Eddie exclaims, "Jesus age Christ!!" He looks over at the male. "I take back what I said about wanting a pet bat when I was ten."

"Uh, do you guys think these hats have, like, rabies?" Robin spoke. "What?" Steve asks her, confused. "It's just that rabies are, like, my number one greatest fear. And I think we should probably get you to a doctor like.. really soon because once the symptoms set in, it's too late. You're already like—dead." Fah rolls his eyes, taking a deep breath to stop himself from slapping her.

The bats screech, making them look over at the sky. The bats were flying towards them. Fah grabs onto Eddie's hand, the group watching them circling around the opening to this place. "All right. There's not that many." Steve whispers.

"We can take them. Right?" Eddie questions them nervously. They hear more screams, "you were saying?"

"The woods. Come on." Nancy spoke, running. They all follow, "great..more running."

"And you know me, I hate running. Just like I hate you guys." Sawyer smirks at Officer Powell. "Just tell us what you were doing at the lake." Her smirk disappears, mentally cursing herself. "A run. At nine pm?"

She huffs, "yes. We went to the damn lake." Dustin's mother speaks, "there was a murder!" Sawyer makes a face. "Was Nancy with you guys?" Karen questions. Max says no, but Dustin said yes.

It was quiet now. And Sawyer was going to mentally die. "Have you had any contact with Eddie?" Dustin begins to put an act on. "That...psycho freak killer? God, no." He lies.

"Oh, that's a bunch of bull." Erica, Lucas's little sister says. "Erica!" "I mean, you both realize they're lying. The whole couch is on fire." She explains, Sawyer wanting to choke her. "What about you? You haven't said anything at all."

Pi stares at them, trying to ignore Lucas's family. "Um..." He gulps in nervousness. "Lying to the cops is a crime, son. So please tell the truth." Everyone stares at him, the anxiety and fear getting worse.