i. KILLER MEETINGS

season four

chapter two, vecna's curse

THE STUDENTS of Hawkins high school were bound to become extremely drunk. Therefore, hangovers were giving to them all. And one of them was Lucas Sinclair. He had won the championship game, so he partied extra hard last night.

He vomits inside the toilet, his newly "best friend" Pi patting his back. "I told you not to drink so much last night." He chuckles, rubbing his back the next. "Next time, hold me back." Lucas coughs, Pi rolling his eyes at how dramatic he was acting.

Pi grabs a small towel, using a water bottle he found to wet the cloth since the sink didn't work. "Come here." Pi helps him up and stands face to face with him.

He brings the cloth up, cleaning his mouth to make sure Lucas didn't have any puke. Maybe Pi didn't notice this but, Lucas was staring at him, getting lost.

The thing between these two was...somewhat complicated.

After Max broke up with Lucas, he met Pi who got him a spot on the basketball team. Turns out, his family is the richest in this town, meaning he could whatever. But, everyone knew they were all just using him.

The two has began to get closer, brushing their hands together, staring, getting too close, cuddling. Both never complained, ever.

But, the two BOTH agreed this would be a friends with benefits thing. They knew two boys can't be together so why try?

A knock was heard on the door, Pi backing away quickly. "You all right in there, Sinclair?" Jason Carver asks. "I'm good." Lucas nervously stutters out. "First hangover feels like you're gonna split in two, but you'll live." He bangs the door again before walking away.

The two sigh in relief, both chuckling a bit. "You know, one day we're gonna laugh our asses off but we really are gonna get caught." Lucas shrugs. Pi clicks his tongue, "until then, let's not think about that. Come on."

...

FAH ADULADEJ uses the keys to unlock "Reefer Rick's" home, almost coughing as he could smell the weed smoke already. "What the hell?" He whispers, knowing someone was here.

He had just moved to Hawkin's Indiana, only to do a favor for his best friend, Rick Lipton's home. He was landed in jail and was going to be for a while...

Fah didn't want to come really, especially when he heard about the murders here. Why was he stupid enough to do this? But, he knew Hawkins wasn't bad or horrible so..what's the point?