v. LOVERS LAKE

season four

episode six, the dive

AFTER successfully stealing a supercomm from a construction worker, Fah and Eddie were desperately trying to reach the group. After seeing the kids bones snap and dunk back into the water, Fah was scared shitless.

They hide under a huge rock in the woods, Fah and Eddie sitting close to close. He press and holds the side button, quickly speaking into the mic.

"Hello? Dustin, can you hear me? Wheeler?" He asks, Dustin quickly responding. "Eddie. Holy shit. Are you okay? Are you with Fah?" Eddie curses himself, rubbing his eye. "Nah, man. Pretty...pretty goddamn far from okay." He responds before taking a deep breath.

"Where are you?" "Skull rock. Do you know it?" Fah makes a weird face, seeing how nerdy this man was. "Uh, yeah. That's near cornwallis and—" He cuts off, before Dustin spoke again. "Guys. Hang on right. Okay? We're coming!"

Eddie buries his hands into his face before he starts to anxiously rock back and forth, Fah frowning as he saw his best-friend like this. "Hey." He calls out. "Sorry, man. I knew I shouldn't have gone to Rick's. What the hell was I thinking?" Eddie mumbles, not looking up.

Fah sighs, before putting his hand on Eddie's shoulder. He thinks of saying something but his mind was overthinking that this could go awkward or this could go...not awkward?

However, he needed to cheer Eddie up. Even if it was for a split second, Fah wanted to see him smile somehow. "Well, I'm glad you went to Rick's." Eddie finally stopped in his fetal position. He pauses and that stale movement was about to make Fah freak the hell out.

"I wouldn't have met some..weird, funny-looking guy." Eddie looks at him. "Funny-looking? Weird?" He repeats, not believing the comments. He shrugs in a teasing way, "yep."

Eddie quickly starts to tackle the male, getting on top of him. "You little—" They both roll on the ground, Fah and Eddie laughing as they both try to wrestle each other.

They hear a cough, stopping and seeing the group found them. Eddie quickly gets off of Fah, wiping his clothes and helping Fah up.

Sawyer tilts her head, crossing her arms. "I thought you take your clothes off for sex." Dustin stutters, trying to save Eddie and Fah right now. "Uh..Eddie! Fah! We thought you guys were goners." He quickly embraces Eddie into a hug, before crashing himself into Fah's arms next.

Fah was confused, but he smiled and took it in..he hasn't gotten a hug in a while. Him and Eddie sit down, Eddie already drinking. "When we got to the shore, we tried calling you guys but, uh.." He takes a sip of the drink.