ii. BURNING TO FIND YOU

season four

chapter three, the monster and the superhero

and the superhero.

THE BASKETBALL TEAM were the most nervous. After being questioned by the cops, they didn't know what to do. There was a murder, Chrissy was murdered.

After seeing Jason walk out of the place in anger, ignoring everyone and all of them hearing him scream...she was dead. They both loved each other and Chrissy was gone.

But what was worse was Eddie Munson was now a suspect. Eddie? Eddie is Lucas's friend. This wasn't good because now Jason wanted revenge.

Trying to ignore what happened earlier, Lucas and Pi were on the bed. Pi was sketching Lucas from his view, who was just laying down. It was just them. "You think they're gonna hurt Eddie?" He spoke, worried. Pi was the only person who knew about his secret.

He understood. He wanted to fit in, he wanted to be free. He could tell from Lucas's expression that this was really bothering him. "I really hope not."

They hear talking from outside, making their heads shot up. After seeing Lucas stand up—Pi quickly put his drawing in his binder and back in his backpack.

Following Lucas, they head outside, seeing the team packing things up in the car. "Well, well, well, look who's decided to join." Andy spoke with a tease. "What are you guys doing?" Asks Lucas.

"We're gearing up. Preparing for the hunt." Patrick replied as he tossed in a weapon. Pi stutters, "w-what? You guys aren't actually going to—Relax." Jason butts in. "We're not killers like Eddie. We just wanna talk to him. Get him to admit his crime." Jason explains simply.

Pi nods as knowing Eddie didn't kill Chrissy and that they were lying. "Yeah, a little friendly neighborhood chat." Andy looks over at Patrick whom laughed a bit. "Hey." Jason turns to Lucas, before letting him know something.

"You didn't know Chris." He turns to Pi next, "but you did. I expected you to at least understand." Jason points at him. "I do understand! But going this far? Just catch him and call the police." He explained back.

Jason rolls his eyes, "are you two in or out?"

Pi glanced at Lucas. Pi was hoping he was gonna say no..but he didn't. "I wanna help." Jason smirked, patting his shoulder. "All right, Pi?" He didn't know what to say. Maybe he wanted to say yes so he could stick with Lucas but...you know what—fuck it.

"Okay.."

FAH DID NOT want to believe a word the group were explaining. They explained how cursed this town was. A hidden world.