Nutmeg Geranium

Nutmeg Geranium - Expected Meeting.

Hello, everyone! This is the author, at first, I was going to make this book a part of a series but I got an idea for another fanfic, this one is original (I think-) and I'd run out of ideas for this series. Sorry, I cut it off so abruptly and so quickly, but I thought that it may have been straying too far from the original fanfic and I was kinda nervous about it ngl. 

 I'm so so happy you all enjoyed and read the book this far through and I'd like to thank everyone for reading and supporting me! Special thanks to:
 i_like_nightmareUwULucindanightmare_Maxinnit_@Arkhangelskya@aassddiiop,  @syukriabdullah1DnfSimpXPcinna_-bunny123bigmugmanRottenClouddaisy_nymphHowareyoutoday542NuggetN0tF0undThatOneGayChilddLunaphy_GdsmplemonlimeangellagallagherAlison_Happybxnnysleepyharui, and Kotlc123459, for all of the love and support! Your frequent notifications, votes, comments, saves, and kindness have kept me going these past few months and I'm so so thankful for every single one of you! 

  If anyone was wondering, Theseus's plan was: Ranboo pretends to be incredibly insulted by Theseus until Philza does something that would revoke his care over Theseus so he could be adopted by Sam and Dream. Dream's plan was: Convince big q to persuade ranboo into poisoning the emperor's cup, making Theseus ruler. then rewrite the emperor's will to have ranboo be the next crown prince so fundy isn't crown prince at 5.

 Btw Dream's plan never would've worked-

 If anyone has more questions about my AU go ahead and ask! I'll respond as soon as I can, but I'll be switching over to AO3 since I find it easier to write there. I'll put my username if anyone wants it, thank you again, everyone!!

My brother wanted me to say this: UwU what's this?