Truffle

Truffle - Suprise 

 I was watching Theseus tend to plants when I spotted a small snow-white envelope tucked under the fountain edge to avoid being hit with water. This, being highly unusual, intrigued me. My name is Dream, after all, my entire being screams strange! 

 I reached under the fountain and waited for the right moment before snatching it back as the water paused for a split second, managing to keep the envelope dry. "What's that?" Sapnap asked, looking at the letter. I could tell that it was addressed to someone, now that it was closer.

"Dream, Sam, Sapnap, and Theseus," I said aloud, reading the blue spindly lettering. I called over the other two who were still wandering around, they soon came to my side and I opened the letter once they all sat down.

 "It hath come to my attention that this story hath byen verray yntense. I'd liketh to reassure al of ye that this ys yn fact, an au of a fanfic. Please doon not take any of this to heart whan lookyng at the characters or peple yn this story. I apologize for ynterruptyng the story liketh this; I juste had to let ye knowe that philza wouldn't hurt tommy yn real life and this ys strictly for plot purposes. Thank ye for youre tyme, author." I said, noticing the middle English accent immediately. Once I'd finished the others gave me a peculiar stare, although I did not quite understand why. 

 "What the fuck does that mean?" Theseus spat, grabbing the letter. I let him take it and read it over, only for him to give it back when he learned he didn't understand. I laughed at him and translated what the letter said but said it in a way they would understand.

"It has come to my attention that this story has been very intense. I'd like to reassure all of you that this is in fact, an AU of a fanfic. Please do not take any of this to heart when looking at the characters or people in this story. I apologize for interrupting the story like this; I just had to let you know that Philza wouldn't hurt Tommy in real life and this is strictly for plot purposes. Thank you for your time, Author." 

They all nodded their heads, finally piecing together the letter. I smiled at their foolishness but said nothing. 

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

ʜɪ! sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ! ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs, sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ʙʏᴇᴇᴇ!

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛