To Kei and Y/n.

Y/n was in class.. instead she was pissed asf. "Yo Y/n, you good?" Jiselle asked. "She's just pissed cause one of the Bonten executives caught us sleeping together and he teased her about it." Kei smirked. "Sleeping together?..." Jiselle cringed. "Yeah. Two people sleeping in the same bed?" Kei said casually. "Right. Anyways, did this person have a formal cut and purple hair with purple eyes?" Jiselle asks. "Yep. Hey you know him?" Kei smiled.

"So it was Ran who teased her. Not surprised. They go at each other. Sometimes I wonder if Y/n is Ran's little sister since they both fight and tease each other like little kids." Jiselle jokes. "So now Ran fucking Haitani knows. Motherfucker should mind his own fucking business. Now he might tell dad!! Whether on accident or on purpose just to tick me off..!!" Y/n crumbled the paper in her hand in anger. "Chill... Besides isn't it ok that your dad knows about us?.." Kei smiled softly. "Not if you wanna be beat up half to death." Y/n groaned in annoyance. Not only was she angry about that but she was also angry about something else too....

Flashback

Y/n woke up feeling the need to get water. So she got up, put on some music in her headphones for relaxation and went to the kitchen on the 41st floor. As she entered the kitchen, she heard talking. Ran's voice, Kakucho's and Mikey's. They were all in the kitchen too. Guess they came back from the club early. They haven't noticed her yet until she opened the door to the fridge. "Why are you up, Y/n?" Kakucho asks. "Water." Y/n took out a bottle of cold water and drank some while looking at them. They stared at her while doing so. "So." She closed the bottle with the bottle cap. "Whats this about going away for...what... a year?.." Y/n asked sarcastically being dumbfounded.

"Thats not of your business." Mikey said with venom in his voice.

"No. It's not but when it involves me, it becomes my business. Now the fact that you're leaving me here... and I mean all of you... while I have to take of myself again.." Y/n snapped with the sale venom in her voice. "I'll be living back at the fucking mansion Manjiro. Enjoy your fucking boy trip." Y/n closed the fridge and walked back to the elevator with Ran calling her back.

Honestly I'm nauseous (nauseous)
Every time you ask me if I'm fine.
Cause I know it's never honest, (honest) Everything you say is a big old lie.

She ignored him and went back to her room. Every single day is a pain for her. Now her dad's leaving while she has to walk by parks watching every fucking kid with their dad playing catch. The thought of it just makes her so jealous and envious and angry.

You're so dramatic with the way you want attention, (attention)
I can't believe that we were friends I might just mention (mention)

She walks back in her room and climbs in bed with Kei after taking off her headphones, mindless about the lock on the door. "Where'd you go?" Kei's groggy voice was muffled in Y/n's shoulder. "Went to get some water." Y/n mumbled. Kei wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and fell back to sleep in an instant. Y/n turned to face him. She moved his hair out of his face. Her eyes began to get heavy and she fell right back to sleep.

End of flashback

"Yo Y/n!" Y/n broke her pencil in her hand at the voice. "Woah my bad but Amiyah talking shit again." The student informed her. "That piece of shit... i don't give a shit anymore let her run her mouth... just lets everyone know she's a bitch and cant say it to my face anymore.." Y/n mumbled. "Alright." He left the classroom.