I still get jealous

Shaking her head at the ever puzzling behavior of her Captain,Tang Yao walked off the stage towards the player greenrooms. As she walked past the fire escape stairwell, she heard someone crying. Curious, she turned the door handle and opened it to find the King team's 17 year old AD and captain weeping. She thought, 'He's is just a kid', despite him only being 2 years younger. Privately she wondered if that was why her captain felt that way about her.

Smiling- " Hey there....please don't cry" she said sitting next to him on the stair.

King's AD- "Jiejie...I..." wiping his face embarrassed

Smiling- " Don't be embarrassed. It's okay to feel sad. You can't win every game you play"

King's AD- " ZGDX does"

Smiling- " Good God no! Just last week, we lost a skirmish and I was mostly responsible for the loss"

He looked up incredulously as she continued, " Look, you all played superbly today. We were just better prepared. Do you know how many hours I have spent analyzing every one of your streams?"

King's AD looked up in surprise- " Jiejie, You, a member of a top team watches our streams?"

Smiling -" Yes. I follow master Sun Zu's teachings when it comes to gaming. Never underestimate your opponent and know thy enemy and you'll know thyself."

He was encouraged by her words and looked up at her in awe. She was lost in thought for awhile so King's AD asked"  what are you thinking jiejie."

Tong Yao "Actually, I just had an epiphany about my own loss talking with you. I realized something about the mid who defeated me. I have no insight into how much time he spent preparing, so its natural he won. The best anyone can do really is to keep learning, growing and evolving. Success will follow"

She patted his back, " Come on. Chin up. Work hard on yourself and your team. As captain your team will need you to console them" and got up. As she turned around , she saw her own captain leaning against the door casually.

Lao K  - " Listen to her kid. She's right. Your team needs you. Come on oh wise mid"

She silently followed him out and onto the team bus. They sat next to each other on the only open seat in the back of the bus.

Xiao Rui- " Aiyah, smiling. Where were you? Our captain  risked fangirls to go look for you! You can't disappear like that"

Before she could respond, the captain responded, " Collecting love stamps." implying she was encouraging the King's AD's affections.

She hissed- " Lao K . What are you saying?"

K- " Oh! Pu-leeez. Did you not see how that king's AD was looking at you. He looked at you like you were his goddess" he remarked snidely and softly next to her.

Smiling- " You are crazy. He's just a kid"

They reached home and she saw a massive bouquet of roses at the doorstep addressed to her. As soon as she bent down to read the card, she started sneezing repeatedly. Unable to stop she moved away slightly.

Little Fatty leaned down and picked up the card- " To the mighty warrior princess of ZGDX. Looking forward to our next dance -- Ah Tai"

Chessman- " oooooo...someone has an admirer" as her eyes continued to water from the pollen.

He gave her a concerned look for a split second and then, K remarked " Admirers, plural. CK's jungler, King's AD and now Ah Tai! Our mid seems to be collecting one stamp per team per game"

Smiling sneezed again " What are you blabbering. Jian Yang is ancient news.You're imaging things about that kid from King and I don't know what's wrong with Ah Tai's head. He's obviously delusional " waving her hand dismissively. Lao K wondered, ' Does she not realize how attractive she is?' , but stayed silent. She flagged the delivery person who had obviously just put the flowers down running behind her.