1

Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire

Sydney tapped her fingers against the steering wheel as her, Halsey and Max drove to the Hard Deck. 

"I wonder why the hell we all have been called back?" Max asked as she looked out the window. "It's gotta be important or why the hell did the call a total of fifteen pilots back." Halsey said as Sydney rose a brow at her. "Don't ask me how I know that information." Halsey said. "You talked to Iceman?" Sydney questioned her.

"How did you..." Halsey said. "I know it, besides I talk to him for guidance and I suggest you do the same you two." Sydney said.

Sydney is Iceman's goddaughter as her father went to Top Gun with him, so they have been close. Iceman taught Sydney everything she needed to know when it comes to being a pilot and the flying.

..........

Three of them walked into Hard deck. They saw Hangman and Coyote. Rue snorted, Ace and Wildfire rose a brow. "Still cocky as ever Bagman." Ace called out as the three of them approached the pool table which caused the duo to turn at the three ladies. "Ace, darling it's Hangman." He said as she rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Coyote isn't it?" Wildfire then questioned and he nodded. "Wildfire, you are quite a talk at Top Gun." Coyote said as the woman rose her brows at him. "Is that so?" Wildfire said. "Yeah, how badass you are." Rue said. "You are?" Coyote asked. "Rue but I am Max. Wildfire helped get through dark times last year, so I am glad to call her a friend." Rue said. 

Rue got into a bad accident a year ago, she lost her Rio in the process. Wildfire and Ace helped her get through that trauma.

Wildfire looked towards the entrance, saw that Phoenix and two others were coming in. Phoenix and Wildfire made eye contact with each other and smile. They are really close, have been since Top Gun.

"If ain't Phoenix, What do we have here? And here I thought we were special Coyote." They looked over and saw Hangman and Coyote. "Please, you aren't special." Rue said. 

"Fellas this here is Bagman." Phoenix said. "Hangman." he corrected her. "Whatever." Phoenix shot back. "Your looking at the only Naval Aviator on active duty with a confirmed air-to-air kill." Phoenix said. "Stop." Hangman said to her. "Mind you the other guy was in a museum piece from the Korean War." Phoenix added. "Cold war." Coyote said to her.

"Why a museum piece." Rue said. "Don't ask." Ace and Wildfire replied and Rue nodded.

"Different Wars, Same century." Payback said. "Not this one." Fanboy added. "Who are your friends?" Coyote asked. "Payback." "Fanboy" They both said to Coyote. "Hey Coyote." Phoenix said. "Hey." Coyote said.

Rue sat down next to the man eating peanuts, "Hi, you seem really cool." Rue said to him. He pour some peanuts into her hand. "Thank you." Rue said with a smile as the man smiled back at her.

"Who's he?" Wildfire questioned as her eyes wander to the man sitting in the chair eating peanuts and Rue was with him. "Only Rue." Ace muttered. "Whose who?" Coyote questioned Wildfire. Both Wildfire and Phoenix looked at the man and Rue. Everyone else looked as well.

"When did you get in?" Coyote asked the man. "Oh I've been here the whole time." The man said. "The man's a stealth pilot." Hangman said. "Literally,"

"Actually weapon system officer actually." The man said. "With no sense of humor." Hangman said. "Not cool dude, this one's awesome." Rue said as she continued to snacked on the peanuts, Ace chuckled.

"What do they call you?" Phoenix asked. "Bob." He said and Ace rose a brow. "No your call sign." Payback said. "Uh...Bob." Bob answered. "Bob huh? That's cool." Rue said. "Only you find things like that cool, what kind of callsign is Rue?" Hangman said. "It's fits her, leave her alone." Ace said.