"Say hello to daddy baby" Jungkook said talking to his baby making Jimin giggle...but that giggle was cut off by a loud gasp as Jungkook entered without any warning.

"AHHHHHHHHH" Jimin moaned loudly and Jungkook put his hand over his mouth. Well the family was there so he didn't want any complaints.

"Fuck...I have to get my apartment" Jungkoom said as he started to move slowly giving jimin deep but slow thrusts. His hand still covering Jimin's mouth, his father wasn't at work today he he definitely didn't want him to hear all this noise and loud moans from Jimin.

"Hmmmmm....hmsmmsmjdj msndb" Jimin was talking but Jungkook couldn't quite figure it out. So he removed his hand from Jimin.

"Asshole" Jimin cussed while his hands were grabbing tightly on the sheets because of the pleasure.

"What did you call me?" Jungkook asked still thrusting slowly into Jimin.

"Assh-AHH! AHH! OHHH YEAHH! DADDY ." Jimin moaned out loudly just before he got to curse again, Jungkook had increased his pace and depth of his thrust hitting Jimins prostate while grabbing on hit hips hard.

"You missed this huh?" Jungkook asked while continuing banging Jimin hard giving him no time to breathe.

"YEAHHHHH AHHHHH FUCK I MISSED YOU INSIDE ME" Jimin shouted loudly totally feeling his ass getting wrecked.

"Ahhhh Kookie I'm gonna cum" Jimin said softly biting on his lip and Jungkook pulled out.

"Not yet baby" Jungkook said seductively biting his lip and then he kissed Jimins lower lips sucking on it.

Jimin looked like he wanted to cry right now, being deprived of Cummings wasn't really his idea of fun. Jungkook raised both Jimin's legs up and but them on his shoulder, kissing Jimin's ankles and legs up to his knees. He then positioned his dick and penetrated Jimins hole again.

"AHHH! FUUUCCKK BABE YOU'RE SO BIG" Jimin moaned.

"And you're so fucking tight hmmmm" Jungkook groaned feeling Jimin's walls expanding all over again like he wasn't inside him just a few minutes ago. The warmth engulfing him all over again feeling like he was in heaven.

"Ohhh fuck Jimin" Jungkook groaned his pace being more faster than before, the sound of their skin slapping against each other sounded like someone clapping for their baby who just walked for the first time. Jimins sinful moans as he grabbed into Jungkook's bed sheets. Jungkook's groans as he was thrusting fastly and deeply into Jimin.

"AHH! AHHH! AHH! AHH! "Jimin's constant loud moans even triggering Jungkook to release, he tried to go on again for more than a long while. He had missed Jimin, and he didn't want to stop now. He wanted to be at it for the whole night. Seeing Jimin's body move in sync with his made him realize that their poor baby is jiggling.

Which was defined not something he was supposed to think about while he was nearing his organ. Now he wants to change Jimin's position again.

"Are you okay baby?" Jungkook asked as he lowered the pace of his thrusts, now moving slowly.

"KOOKIE!! nooooo asshole I was about to cum" Jimin whined feeling his tears stinging his eyes. He was being deprived of Cumming for the second time now.

"I'm sorry baby, I promise this is the last time" Jungkook said in a husky voice flipping Jimin to lay in his stomach but he held his body so his stomach won't feel the pressure.

"Get on all fours" Jungkook commanded and of course Jimin knew what that meant....he got on his knees, ass up...chest down and the pillow below him was a great supporter for his bump.

Jungkook smirked Seeing Jimin's ass all up in his face, it was red and wet, still clenching and unclenching to nothing. Jungkook spanked the sexy ass in sight making Jimin gasp in pleasure.

He then slid his hard cock in again and started moving slowly. Jimin helping him as well as he moved his hips and ass meeting Jungkook's slow trusts half away. They moved in sync both feeling heavens open with the pleasure they felt....that was until Jungkook started to pick up his pace...

Jimin couldn't catch up so he stayed bending like that while Jungkook wrecked his ass, and boy he liked it so much. The spanks he was receiving on his already red ass. It had hand prints all over and he'd be lying if he said he doesn't want more.

"Ohhhhh fuck....Ahhh! Ahhhh my God I'm cumming Kookie" Jimin said.

All it took were five more quick strokes which weren't that deep anymore. Both Jimin and Jungkook reached their orgasm at the same time. Jungkook Cumming inside Jimin's tightness while Jimin released on the bed sheets.

Jungkook pulled Jimin and they laid down on the side of the bed, Jungkook's dick still buried deep inside Jimins ass. He didn't want to pullout. It was much warmer and tighter on the other side. He softly caressed Jimins belly while kissing his shoulders.

"Are you two okay?" Jungkook asked still trying to regain his breath, but Jimin was still more important.

"We're okay...are you okay?" Jimin asked with a smile on his face.

"Yeah...yeah I'm okay. I missed that" Jungkook said kissing Jimins neck and shoulders.

"Good...take a rest, because I want some more" Jimin said smiling.

"WHAT?" Jungkook asked surprised. Well yes it was just one round but they did it in three different positions, shouldn't that make Jimin tired.

"Jungkook I've been missing your dick for so long. Now that you're with me again I won't let it go to waste" Jiminbsaid giggling.

"Well rest my love. You know I got stamina for days" Jungkook said spanking Jimin's ass making him giggle in thr process.

After this short rest, they're going back at it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the lame smut. But please read and vote.

Borahae 💜 💜 💜