option C

"Kei...." You whispered. He pressed the knife down harder, you could feel it digging more and more into your neck.

'Shut up' he mouthed.

"Please," you whispered even quieter than before, "please just put it down."

"No"

"Please, I won't do anything stupid please." you were becoming desperate.

"No," you could tell he was starting to get irritated.

You let out one last please, "Please Kei." He glanced down at you then slid the knife down your jawline, leaving a thin slash on it.

You let out a small cry which was muted by his hand, shutting you up. It hurt so damn much to be honest, you started tearing up a bit.

Outside, you could both still hear the men, though it seemed like they were now walking away from the house.

No
No
No

There was silence as the car outside could be heard starting the engine and driving away. You felt your heart tear into millions of pieces as you figured your last hope was driving away.

"Y/n" he glared at you, "when I tell you to shut the hell up, you shut the hell up." he shoved you off of him, standing up.

You stumbled down the stairs, hitting your head on the floor. You held your head, trying to sooth the pounding you were now feeling.

"Why don't you ever fucking listen?" He spat, walking down the steps towards you. He leaned down and grabbed your chin, specifically putting pressure on the area he had cut earlier, you flinched. "I'm so fucking tired of you never listening to what I tell you."

"I'm sorry...." You muttered out, he scowled. He was honestly so pissed, you knew he would get mad but this just felt like an exaggeration.

"No, fuck you and your petty 'sorry's" he grabbed your arm with his other hand and squeezed very hard.

"Dud— stop!" You tried freeing your arm whilst using your other hand to push his off, "That hurts!"

"I don't care." he looked you dead in the eyes, "Damn it." he muttered, letting go of you and making his way up the stairs, muttering out stuff you couldn't quite make out.

You sat on the floor, looking up the stairs. Your arm ached a bit, you looked down to see it turning a shade of red where he had been squeezing it.

Man what the hell

Time went by, you weren't sure how much time, but it was darker outside, so you went upstairs to the bedroom.

He was already laying in bed, under the blankets facing away from your half of the bed.

You tiptoed over, making any noise could just get him even angrier. You laid next to him and let out a heavy sigh. "Sorry..."

Silence.

He didn't say anything. You laid facing away from him.

He might be asleep.

He suddenly flipped over to your direction, you could feel his breath on your neck as he wrapped an arm around your waist under the blankets.

"You know, I think I'm just going to kill you, y/n."

What

Your body felt so stiff as the words left his mouth. You moved your head to glance at him, it seemed as if he had actually fallen asleep.

How the hell can he fall asleep after saying that shit.

-

It was the next morning