32

Harley looked at her reflection. She was a mess , her shirt was crumbled, Hair were absolute mess. Her neck had some bite marks and her lips were swollen. What had she done. She sealed the deal with the devil himself and she did not even knew that but soon she will understand that she is Devil's Doll now.

After getting herself collected she walked outside. When she entered the large hall she saw Tom and Abraxas dueling seems like it was the last duel. Both of dominant boys were in their full zone but as usual Tom had a upper hand and the the duel ended with Abraxas's surrender.

"Now that all the Duels end here and the winner is Tom like from last 3 years" announced Sameull. "How is that fare? I did not got a chance to duel against Tom?" asked Hergrace walking towards the ramp. "You want to duel against Tom?" Asked Sameull. "It will be pleasure to duell against Tom" Harley exclaimed. "Let the lady duel Sameull if she wants to" said Tom while looking at Harley with sharp gaze.

Now both Tom and Harley were on the ramp facing each other. Few minutes back they both were sucking each other's mouth and now against each other that's the beauty of their relationship? Both held the wands in their hand and the duel started without any bows. This time harley was the one who started the attack but Tom being himself deflected them very fast.

The duel continued like this some very destructive spells were destructive. The dust and smoke filled the hall. Harley was panting hard. she was at her limits. Tom stood there, he was not bothered at all just then he felt something straining his brain. He saw a pair of Red eyes peeking at him through the dust of scattered pillars. there was aforce in his haed which made him feel connected to noe red eyed girl.

they continued the attacks but now Harley was not speaking a word nor was she was uing her wand. Harley was at her prime. Just then Tom felt like all th air were sucked out of the room and soon it was followed by a blast in the middle of ramp. Tom had shield protect him and when the soke left the room he saw Harley still stood there but soon the girl fall down on the floor.

Tom's eyes widened he rushed towards the girl on floor, so did other heirs sitting on the chairs. Tom quickly took harley in his embrace and tapped her face sometime. "Harley! Wakeup" but the girl was limp in his hands.  When Harley's nose started bleed it made everyone panic. Mistress Black rushed towards the scene. "Boys back up. Give the girl some air" Said Mrs black while pushing boys back. Mrs black checked Harley's pulse and sighed in relief. "Seems like she is just overwhelmed with all the magic. Her body is weak for her own powerful magic" Mrs black finished which made a wave of relief rush over everyone.

"Tom take the girl in her room and I will get her some necessary potions she needs" asked Mrs Black.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................