3

.
.
.
.

Swethlana pov

I saw all the commotion which happened between the abraxas and the new girl. I felt a tap at my thigh and saw Tom gesturing to me. I nodded and went towards her. I sat at a bit distance from the girl. She saw towards me with a side eye.

" hie my name is Swethlana Karren black. Nice to meet you " I said with fake excitement.

She gave me a cold look whichever no one can try to give me! " Harley Azazel hergrace " she mummers but I was able to hear.

I was shocked hergrace? They are all dead according to age. The last lord and his second wife died many years back.

" I thought hergrace bloodlines are all dead? " I asked

" I was sent to my relatives at a very young age " she responds taking small chunks of meat from the plate. O was still awestruck. Hergrace bloodline is only bloodline as old as Salazar Slytherins.

" well nice to meet you again hergrace. Hope to see you around " I gritted her last time and went next to Avery who was already giving me calculating looks.

Harley pov

That girl is one of the riddle's friends. She was shocked by my last name. And she should be. I am the last hergrace left in this world. That's why my headmaster calls me the last of her kind. Yet I saw black sitting next to a boy with calm eyes who was already staring at me when black talked to me. She whispered something in his ear and he nodded. I ate the rest of the food and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned back and saw a tall boy with a smile on his face

He was a Korean? I guess. He was wearing a slytherine robe and a green batch written headboy clearly on it. "good evening I am si-miniak the head boy of Slytherin. I was told by headmaster dipped to show you your dorm personally and I am your student guardian for this year so any problem come right to me" he explained calmly

" I am Harley hergrace nice to meet you " he was also stubbed but came back to his posture may be to not make me uncomfortable from infantry excitement.

He smiled gratefully at me

and told me to follow him. I could feel 7 pairs of eyes on me which I knew clearly to whom it belonged.

I left the hall with si-miniak he showed me the basic stuff of school like a library, way to dungeons, way to Gryffindor and Ravenclaw tower. At last, we reached towards Slytherin dungeon. I have to say one thing that they hide their rooms pretty nice way behind bid portraits which opens with a password. Impressive. We walked inside si-miniak told me the password. We reached inside the emerald green and silver common room. My dead black eyes met the hazel brown eyes. There was a similarity in our eyes they were both dead. No feelings no emotions.

I broke the eye contact and went with si-miniak towards the girl's dormitory. He showed me the room.

" tomorrow morning be ready till 7 we will go to breakfast together till one week," he told me with his smile which makes his eyes almost disappear. Cute.

He left me at the door. I entered the room and saw 3 beds? NO freaking hell. I have shared my personal space?

" oh, I see we are roommates? " I heard from behind and saw black smiling at me. No freaking hell