26

Harley walked with Rosier in the dinning room with hand in hand. There was a large table in the middle of massive room. There was a man just like abraxas but his hair were longer that must be Lord Malfoy. The man looked at Harley with sharp gaze. Harley walked towards The Lord Malfoy and bowed infront of him as she is still a heir and he is a Lord. Lord Malfoy stood and bowed to Harley deeply which made everyone stood up and bow as well. The only person was not bowing was Tom. Tom looked at Harley with an unknown feeling. It was hunger? Maybe.

Lord Malfoy stood straight and took Harley's hand inn his and kisssed it. "Heiress Hergrace it is an immense pleasure to have you here. As you know your family is very important family." Mr Malfoy said while making sure Harley sat her seat next to Tom. 

"Its very ok Lord Malfoy. your son and I have a good relationship so please leave these formalities." said Harley giving a breath of relief to Lord Malfoy. "Uncle this is my seat maybe Miss Hergrace should sit with her date?" said the soft flowery voice. it was Alora and a girl sitting next to her. She must be Bitch number two /SOPHIA/ 

"What was the name again?" asked Harley definitely to embarrass Alora. "It is Alora Malfoy. Abraxas's second cousin." Alora said with a soft sickening smile. "Ah yes Alora Maybe you dont know but sitting on dinning table is according to hierarchy after Lord and Mistress Malfoy sit their own heir and after that the one who is most capable in room. Me and Tom are pretty compatible so we sat together and you sat after Abraxas's friends so you know the reason." Explained Harley with a small smirky smile.

"Heiress Hergrace is correct Alora. You should not question your uncle's decisions" Scolded Mrs Malfoy softly. "It's not that aunt. I just thought brother Smith might feel lonely" Said Alora with the sweetest smile Harley ever saw. 

"Oh sister Alora I am not feeling lonely at all. Believe me" Smith said while looking at Alora with a charming smile. To which Alora replied with a small 'sure' Tom who was sitting with Harley looked at her with a side eye and noticed the dead brown in her eyes had a glint. 

"Let's focus on the food shall we?" Asked Mrs Malfoy when the dishes appeared on the table automatically. "So Heiress Hergrace we all heard about your family but where were you?" Asked Lord malfoy which made Harley's hand stop from cutting her steak. "I was sent to my maternal grandparents after my Mother's death and to be honest Lord Mafoy you know very well how much danger are we in as Pure blood families and in Romania wjere such things are common occurence it is very hard to know what happened or who killed my father and his second family."

"I understand." said Lord Malfoy while nodding in understanding whatever harley said. Meanwhile Tom sitting next to Harley got a small flashback

Tom slightly losses his grip on hergrace's neck. "Let me tell you something, Tommy boy yes it was me who killed my whole family!" This bold statement was followed by fits of Maddened laughter.

This girl was something else. He did not know that was now this girl was liying or saying truth.  This girl was something else manipulating everyone else like it was her second nature. This is was someone eho had same experience as him. Were they similar. Maybe they were, Maybe they were not but one thing that Tom  had decided that was Harley Hergrace was her

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This is Sophia rosier