Get ready

Catharines pov-

I woke up by little feet stepping on my stomach I opened my eyes slowly and I was met with my beautiful baby girl's brown hair all messed up.

She stared down at me I smiled and pulled her down so she could lay on my chest and I pulled the covers over her.

I looked over to where ace was sleeping on his back to find Alex stepping on his back I started laughing which woke ace up.

He turned his head towards me.

"Who's on my back?" He asks because he can't see who's on my chest because of the covers.

"Alex," I say rubbing my baby girl's hair
Under the blanket.

Ace reached behind him and took Alex's hand and pulled him off of his back.

and then engulfed him in a tight hug Much to Alex's dismay.

Alex began to whine and try to wiggle out of Ace's hold.

"Ace you're hurting my baby," I say trying to pry open his arms.

He finally let's go and I pull Alex onto my chest with his sister.

"Are you coming with me today love?" Ace asks and I nod getting up.

The twins go with us to the office because They enjoy messing with an ace while he works.

It was 6:30 and we had to be in the office by 8:30.

"I haven't been in there in a while I don't know what to wear," I say sitting Alex and Avery down and they crawl to Ace.

They play with his hair while
I go through my closet to find a dress.

"Should I do this one?" I ask holding up a white dress that was see-through on the stomach.

"Hell no," Ace says not even giving it a second glance.

"Why not??" I ask confused.

"It's transparent!" He says throwing Avery up in the air.

"Only on the stomach, no one's gonna look at it," I say taking the dress off the hanger.

"Love if you put that dress on I will rip it off of you," Ace says more serious.

Ugh fine whatever

"Well, what the fuck am I supposed to wear," I say throwing myself back onto the bed.

"Just wear some sweatpants and a turtleneck," he says and I glare at him.

"It's almost 100 degrees outside and you want me to wear a turtleneck yea no," I say putting my head onto Avery's lap.

"Just wear a regular t-shirt then," he says playing with my hair.

This is a professional environment why the fuck would I wear sweatpants?

"Your gonna wear a fucking suit and tie and I'm gonna be in sweat pants hell no," I say rolling my eyes.

"Ok, wear the dress but can you work in my office today?" He asks and I nod and smile.

I go to the bathroom to take a shower and do my hair after that was done Ace went into the bathroom to do the same.

I picked up Avery and Alex and walked to Luke's room to wake him up.

He can either stay here or he can come with us.

He doesn't technically work for his dad but he does help in the office most of the time Since he's on summer break.

I knock on the door I don't hear a response so I open it and walk in.

Luke has always been very clean
All that was misplaced was a couple of shirts he didn't put up.

I walk over to his bed and I see he's under his blankets with a pillow over his face.

We adopted Luke when we found out his parents were major assholes who would abuse him and Ace promised we wouldn't ever hurt him.

He'd been through so much in life and we just want him to be happy and have a happy life.

I sit Avery and Alex down on the bed and they go up and sit on Luke's chest and play with his hair.

These children and hair...
If they could get a hair toy they honestly would and they would never let it go.

I shake luke slightly until he opens his eyes and he sees Avery and Alex and smiles And then looks at me.

"Good morning, did you want to stay here or go with me and dad to the office," I ask and rubbing his hair?

"Office," he says and he picks Avery up who is sitting on his chest, and sits her on the bed.

"Ok you have about 30 minutes to get ready," I say going to pick up the twins.

"Can they stay in here?" He asks quietly playing with Alex's hand.

"Yea just bring them down when you're ready!" I say kissing his forehead and I walk out of his room and go downstairs to wait for everyone.
----------------------
The dress

----------------------The dress