Round 2

Melissa was called to Joe's office Sunday. When she got in his office he was on the phone collecting money from bets on the Sunday Night Football game as the highlights played on his 80 inch TV mounted to the wall.
Joe hangs up.
Joe, "Like my TV?"
Melissa confused at his niceness, "It's nice. You called for me?"
Joe, "Why straight down to business? Can't talk a little? Didn't we start off as friends with benefits?"
Joe approaches her but she holds her hands up for him to stop before their bodies touched. Melissa, "I have to be honest. This confuses me and making me feel more for you... I know it's not something you want to hear and you may be disappointed in me but I can't go there with you without feeling what I feel and more."
Joe, "Sounds like a "you" problem."
Melissa removes his hands from her ass, "You need something and don't you have Yasmine? For a girl you call your Nubian Queen, you sent her away for a long ass trip."
Joe, "She's away training so she can whoop your ass."
Melissa, "Ha! Gwina can train her and she still won't beat my ass. And speaking of that stringy headed bimbo I had her and she took a short cut."
Joe laughs, "There's no rules in fighting."
Melissa, "Yall are some dirty people."
Joe, "Says the woman who wanted me and stabbed me in the back. How do you want me but set me up? Oh yeah you got bitter because I didn't want you."
Melissa, "You can be such a queen."
Joe grabs her by the throat, "I gave you some rope, don't hang yourself. Not unless you're ready to commit suicide. Understand? Now your assignment for today is dropping off some people for me."
Melissa, "Who?"
Joe, "Just some people who needs to make it to the border safely to return home to their families in New York."
Melissa exhaled, "Okay."
Joe, "When you return I need dinner by 7:00 and some paper work picked up from a lawyers office, copies made and filed away in a storage bin big enough for all the papers to fit into one. And none of these bins fit so I suggest you visit a store on your way back. And dinner better not be late."
He smacks her behind then dismisses her.

Melissa takes the people to the border and with 4.5 hours on the clock, she finds a huge office filing bin for all the paper work and picked up food to cook for dinner within an hour. She pulls up to the house with 2.5 hours on the clock. She put streak in the and cut up the onions, garlic, mini red potatoes, mushroom and colorful peppers for the homemade gravy then she runs into Joe's office organizing then she realize there's a note to organize by last name after she was half way done. So she had to start again. She ran back and forth for the next 2 hours getting things done. He arrives home unbeknownst to her 30 minutes before dinner time and watched her literally run back and forth. He laughed at her almost falling multiple times. Without her knowing he ran our to place a random table in the way and ran back to watch what happens.
Melissa came running out of the office to go back to the kitchen and she hit the table with her knee, falling down. She cried for a little bit then pulled herself together to get the food before it burned.
Melissa text Joe that dinner was ready. He act like he's just walking in.
Melissa fix his plate.
Joe, "Fix your plate and join me."
Melissa hesitates at first, "Okay."
Joe and Melissa engaged in small talk throughout dinner. She caught him staring at her throughout their small talk making her shy and blush. After taking her shower, she was called back to Joe's office. When she walked in she saw him taking the same papers she organized throwing them in his fireplace.
Melissa, "DUDE are you serious? I spent hours running back and forth to organize those in a certain order might I add. And on top of that almost broke my knee falling over a table."
Joe laughs even harder, "Yeah that was funny."
Melissa, "What?!"
Joe, "Confession: I put the table there and watched you run back and forth for two hours." He continues laughing.
Melissa, "SERIOUSLY?! I cried."
Joe, "Shut up! Now tomorrow you will need three things: ear buds, camera and a gun." He hands her the gun. "Tonight I want you to practice keeping your gun in arms reach and not allowing it to be stolen."
Melissa, "So instead of getting sleep, I have to be alert?"
Joe, "You'll learn to do both. I do it all the time."
Melissa, "What am I doing tomorrow?"
Joe, "You'll find out but whatever is it you got to get in done in under 3 minutes."
Melissa, "What?!"
Joe presses his body against her's, "Come on. It will be fun." He grabs her behind with both hands. As she leans in to kiss him Yasmine walks in, closing the office door getting their attention.
Yasmine dives on top of Melissa sending them to the other side of Joe's desk throwing hands. Security comes in pulling the women apart but in the mayhem Melissa sends the office chair across the room to hit Yasmine with it. As it connects Gwina knees Melissa in the stomach and she guards drags Melissa to her room.