Lie to Her

Melissa, "Why? Why can't can't go back?"
Joe, "Then Dash will get in trouble for defending us. And I will too. Is that what you want? Fine I'll turn around so you can get back to your cozy little life."
Melissa, "No. No. Wait look I'm sorry. You saved my life back there. I'm sorry for whining and being bratty it's just that all of this is confusing."
Joe, "What's confusing baby girl?"
Melissa, "You save me countless times. Always there for me. Then we sleep together. I still dont know your name it here goes Rhino and I living in your home. You're allowing her to get everything a girl could ever want and dream of having in her possession. Now there are some bad guys and you want me to be okay with leaving where I've considered home for over a decade. And I'm supposed to trust and I don't even know what to call you."
Joe, "Roman. My name is Roman."
Melissa, "Okay Roman. Where are you goin"
Joe, "Hell I don't even know. And those people are after us because they want you in order to bargin a ransom from your uncle."
Melissa sinks down in her seat, "Oh. I'm sorry. Listen, I'll pay you back for your car."
Joe, "Don't sweat it. Its a rental anyways."
Melissa, "Thanks."
Joe, "This will all be over soon."
Melissa, "How will it end? That's the question."
Joe, "Who knows" knowing in his mind it ends with him a multiple million dollars richer and Melisssa dead.
After driving a few hours. "Lissy where are we?"
Melissa, "We're in Salmon."
Joe, "We're about to exit Idaho?"
Joe pulls over to get gas and gets the passenger side window fixed.
Melissa, "Didnt know the place existed."
Joe, "Sheetz is right there. I'm pretty they have snacks in there."
Melissa skips off into the store and grab snacks while Joe paid for the window. Luis pulls into the shop taking a nap. Melissa gets back into the car happy to have her snacks.
Joe, "Satisfied?"
Melissa, "For now. But I be glad when we get to the next place so I can get some real food." Melissa gets Rhino some snacks. The window gets fixed and they headed to cross into another state. Melissa, "Roman I have a question."
Joe, "Go ahead."
Melissa, "How do you feel about me?"
Joe, "What made you ask that?"
Melissa, "Because I like what we do together and how you make me feel and how you have grown on me. Which wasn't hard because you're charming, sweet, easy on the eye and have great wood and tongue."
Joe laughs, "At least youre honest. I feel that youre pretty girl and have great sex but I don't do relationships."
Melissa, "So, is it best be stop sleeping together. I don't want me to develop more feelings for you and I don't to put either of us in an awkward position. So maybe it's for the best."

Joe, Melissa, Rhino and Dash arrives at a hotel. Melissa chooses to have her own room seperate from Joe. Wonder what will happen tomorrow?

Author Note: Twist coming soon!