Chopper City

Melissa sneaks out to go meet some old friends that she invited into town. Of course when Joe finds out it pisses him off to no end.
Luis, "See, you should have killed her ass."
Joe, "Well I don't need anymore convincing."
Luis, "That's what I'm talking about." They cheers with their whiskey, even though Joe hates whiskey, and take ten shots to the head.

Melissa returned to the house, Joe heads out locking her in. Joe went to kill ten men that was drunk at a bar in a private card game room.
The next night he robbed a pool hall.
The next day he robbed a bank.

Before he could head out this night, which was Saturday, Melissa stops him. Melissa, "Roman, I'm sick of this. You cuss me out worse than an animal then you lock me in here like one. I'm heading back to Idaho first thing tomrrow morning."
Joe laughs, "Your ass ain't going nowhere."
Melissa, "Yes I am."
Joe, "You can suffer a little bit longer, then I'll release and literally put you out of your misery."
Melissa, "KISS MY ASS ASSHOLE! WHO ARE YOU TELLING ANYONE LET ALONG ME TO SUFFER. I should have never came home with you."
Joe, "Likewise sweetie. I should've did what I had to do to sleep with you and sent you on your way."
Melissa slaps Joe.
Joe, "You're going to regret that."
Melissa, "No, you will."

The next morning Melissa was really gone. Joe shrugged it off. He figured she was just as dead anyways when it came to he politician uncle and his illegal affairs. Joe heads out to meet Luis at the pier to get a shipment of illegal pills and firearm. Joe calls Luis, "Change the pickup day to tomorrow. I got a bad feeling."
Luis, "Bad feeling or are you just nervous because it's drugs? Look man they're just pills. No big deal."
Joe, "I told your ass, no drugs."
Luis, "We're getting $150,000 a piece to take this shipment then we'll just sell it to a high up drug lord and be done with it. As a matter of fact I got a contact. You can drop it off before you hit up the bank tomorrow."
Joe, "Fine. But after this NO MORE DRUGS!"
Good thing Joe switched the dates because the police got wind of this shipment.

The next day Joe dropped off the drugs after receiving the drugs. He heads to the bank and set it up for robbing. After collecting $750,000 from the bank. The silent alarm is set off and police comes down alongwith the squat teams. Joe take them on a chase then hits the harbor. Joe gets there and Melissa is waving for Joe to get on the boat. Joe hops onto the boat with Luis already up there. Next thing you know
Melissa, "FREEZE. PUT YOUR HANDS UP! Agent Josh come in."
Agent Josh comes from underneath the floor in the boat and handcuff Luis. Melissa drives the boat back to the dock and agents and policemen take Joe and Luis out of the boat and handcuff them. They read them their rights.
Captain Jefferey Davenport (Melissa's other uncle), "Great job Agent Sullivan" patting her on the back. Melissa didn't want to look in Joe's face. They put Joe and Luis in the police car and took them away.

2 Days Later...
Melissa watched Joe sleep in his bunk. She felt horrible but she had a job to do. She turned in some evidence on him. It was too late to turn back the hands of time. She wish things were different.
Joe heads down to the interrogation room. Agent Josh, "Melissa, your guy Joe is in IR2. We believe his cell mate didn't hang himself but we believe he killed him."
Melissa was trying to pass the assignment off but no one would take it.
Melissa took a deep breath and entered the room.
Joe smirks as she walk in, not taking his steel gray eyes off her.
Joe, "You set me up."
Melissa, "Joseph Reigns. Never been caught until now."
Joe, "Mark this Melissa. I'll be out of here soon."
Melissa, "It's hard---
Joe, "FREEZE that shit. Did you show your captain how I banged your brains out time and time again? Show them that. But wait that puts you and your career in jeopardy."
Melissa, "Listen."
Joe, "Listen nothing. Broad get out my face."
Melissa, "Excuse me?"
Joe, "Di---Did I-I stutter? Get out my face. You're dismissed. Canceled."